Man Utd (A) - Jonas confirmed available!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Regardless of injuries to either side, this will be a simple and comprehensive home win.

Yup. In fact although I'm pissed off the Jonas and Coloccini situations look like they'll be unresolved, Owen, Martins and Viduka will be missing and we'll be going into the game with a generally crap side, our season starts against Bolton. We were always going to lose at Old Trafford, so I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it.

dave, genuine question here given our 'stances' during the summer; what do you think of the clubs "performance" with colo & guti?

what i'm getting at is that i can't think of another club, perhaps granted there aren't that many of them as you don't tire of pointing out, who have transfers dragging on like we do

in fact the villa transfer of shorey/young is a right slap in the face for the "transfers don't happen overnight crowd" - so what's going wrong with us then?

I've said before I think the Jonas thing is a bit of a joke and that we should have seen some definitive action taken/answers given by now. However, I'm not going to beat up on the club about it because I just don't know the details. This is even more the case with Coloccini.

There's a bit of a difference between signing players from different countries/leagues too btw.

you just can't do it can you?  take the step to say maybe somethings not perfect in mikes magical wonderland

if neither of those two play sunday there's no other conclusion than they've made a total cunt of both deals

if they do both play then what's with not confirming the deals?

Complete bullshit of NE5 proportions.

End of conversation.

dave, i'm sorry man, will you talk to me again?!

this is like actually being in coventry, rather than being sent there

point 2 maybe, personally thought terms were agreed before we'd reached an agreement with depor?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was some disagreement over agent fees tbh.

seems me being jokey has gone down like a lead balloon so lets get back to it - yeah, strange one...his agent saying everythings done before we agree with depor, we agree with depor, there's a delay before he comes but he does come then the owner wears a shirt with his name on

bonkers, what're we missing?

for me there's nothing, that's why i have no doubt he'll sign...

Regardless of injuries to either side, this will be a simple and comprehensive home win.

Yup. In fact although I'm pissed off the Jonas and Coloccini situations look like they'll be unresolved, Owen, Martins and Viduka will be missing and we'll be going into the game with a generally crap side, our season starts against Bolton. We were always going to lose at Old Trafford, so I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it.

dave, genuine question here given our 'stances' during the summer; what do you think of the clubs "performance" with colo & guti?

what i'm getting at is that i can't think of another club, perhaps granted there aren't that many of them as you don't tire of pointing out, who have transfers dragging on like we do

in fact the villa transfer of shorey/young is a right slap in the face for the "transfers don't happen overnight crowd" - so what's going wrong with us then?

I've said before I think the Jonas thing is a bit of a joke and that we should have seen some definitive action taken/answers given by now. However, I'm not going to beat up on the club about it because I just don't know the details. This is even more the case with Coloccini.

There's a bit of a difference between signing players from different countries/leagues too btw.

you just can't do it can you?  take the step to say maybe somethings not perfect in mikes magical wonderland

if neither of those two play sunday there's no other conclusion than they've made a total c*** of both deals

if they do both play then what's with not confirming the deals?

Complete bullshit of NE5 proportions.

End of conversation.

dave, i'm sorry man, will you talk to me again?!

this is like actually being in coventry, rather than being sent there

Don't worry MrM he does it to me all the time, hell be back, I'm sure he still loves ya :)

Seriously though FWIW, I agree with you it'll be a complete bit of mis management if either fail to be available for the Manure game.

And of course transfers don't happen overnight, absolutely no evidence of that whatsover, Keane, Cuellar, Young, dos Santos, Robinson and Shorey really strung out over months and months :p

Anyway have we done predicted lineups yet? Here’s mine if anyone gives a flying fuck:

Given

Beye        Cacapa  Taylor      Enrique

Butt  Guthrie

Geremi                            Milner

Smith  Duff

Formation may not be right but don’t think I’ll be far off with the players.

Anyway have we done predicted lineups yet? Here’s mine if anyone gives a flying fuck:

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Geremi                             Milner

Smith  Duff

mine was similar except i thought owen might make a sneak appearance after training the day

zog should be in the too...

What's up with the forum today, just us two miserable bastards, we can't even get the likes of Dave to come play. I think everyone must be on a downer after the ITKs raised hopes only for reality to set in.

Guest Nufc4Life

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

mine was similar except i thought owen might make a sneak appearance after training the day

Fucking hell, if thats the line up we play i might jsut walk out before it kicks off

What's up with the forum today, just us two miserable bastards, we can't even get the likes of Dave to come play. I think everyone must be on a downer after the ITKs raised hopes only for reality to set in.

:lol:

damn straight

think i pushed too many buttons before you got here as well, drunk dialling again!!

Anyway have we done predicted lineups yet? Heres mine if anyone gives a flying f***:

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Formation may not be right but dont think Ill be far off with the players.

f***ing hell, if thats the line up we play i might jsut walk out before it kicks off

What line up do you think he'll play ? I disagree with MrM, I don't think Owen will be ready and I'm not sure KK rates Zog higher than the midfield 4 I have put in there.

Anyway have we done predicted lineups yet? Heres mine if anyone gives a flying fuck:

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Fucking hell, if thats the line up we play i might jsut walk out before it kicks off

Bit of a gap infront of Taylor.

Anyway have we done predicted lineups yet? Heres mine if anyone gives a flying f***:

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

f***ing hell, if thats the line up we play i might jsut walk out before it kicks off

What line up do you think he'll play ? I disagree with MrM, I don't think Owen will be ready and I'm not sure KK rates Zog higher than the midfield 4 I have put in there.

thought zog with duff upfront you see?

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Yep, he could, but I think he'll be thinking well I need to have at least one recognised striker in my line up and smith unfortunately is the closest thing he's got available.

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Bit of a gap infront of Taylor.

LOL that''s true, it looked all lined up in the quick reply box, I swear.

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Yep, he could, but I think he'll be thinking well I need to have at least one recognised striker in my line up and smith unfortunately is the closest thing he's got available.

just had a look and there's no smiley for wrist cutting

pity

Guest Nufc4Life

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Wouldnt be suprised at something simlar to the line up you suggested, just saying i really hope we dont play that, i think we wil line up something like this

Given

Beye Taylor Cacapa Enrique

Jonas Guthrie Butt Milner

Smith Duff

Can Jonas play then? No one seems to listing him in potential lineups?

Smith and Duff up top really dont see where the goals will come from, but its probably the best we can hope for, unless we sign Dean Windass and Francis Jeffers tomorrow.

Would like to Zog replace Butt and Milner play centre with Zog on the left, but we shall see.

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

pity

You know what though, would surprise me in the least if we went there fielded that team and came away with something. I just got a feeling this may be the best time to play them. Or have I been at the bottle too ??

Anyway have we done predicted lineups yet? Here’s mine if anyone gives a flying f***:

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

pity

You know what though, would surprise me in the least if we went there fielded that team and came away with something. I just got a feeling this may be the best time to play them. Or have I been at the bottle too ??

dude you must be mortal

EDIT but i know what you're saying, i had a feeling too until i realised no new CB or guti on sunday

Given

Butt   Guthrie

Smith  Duff

Wouldnt be suprised at something simlar to the line up you suggested, just saying i really hope we dont play that, i think we wil line up something like this

Given

Beye Taylor Cacapa Enrique

Jonas Guthrie Butt Milner

Smith Duff

Can Jonas play then? No one seems to listing him in potential lineups?

Smith and Duff up top really dont see where the goals will come from, but its probably the best we can hope for, unless we sign Dean Windass and Francis Jeffers tomorrow.

Would like to Zog replace Butt and Milner play centre with Zog on the left, but we shall see.

The common opinion seems to be that the paperwork hasn't been sorted out yet and he can't play. But that's not offical and opinions have been wrong in the past.

So looking like no Owen,Martins,Viduka,Jonas,Colocinni?f***!

may aswell go there bend over shorts down and get rapped like we normally do then if thats the case

I feel really bad about this atm...It's to typical, it makes me wanna jump down from the balcony...

If we had everyone of them available for at least one or two of the last pre season games i would of been confident about us getting a draw at old trafford, there would of been som hope for at least a draw since they are probably gonna be without both Rooney  and Ronaldo.

If the Jonas registration is true, then I have to assume they will get that resolved in time for Sunday.  They can't afford not to.  They have had a month and a half to identify this problem and find a solution.  If he can't play, someone wants sacking.  You don't run a club like that.

If the Jonas registration is true, then I have to assume they will get that resolved in time for Sunday.  They can't afford not to.  They have had a month and a half to identify this problem and find a solution.  If he can't play, someone wants sacking.  You don't run a club like that.

this

If the reports are to be believed then the Spanish FA are not passing over his registration because Mallorca are still fucked off.

Not really an awful lot we can do about that other than to get it resolved via UEFA or FIFA if need be. Agree that it should have been sorted by now by it's not necessarily NUFC to blame. 

Guest JamesD

I'm just gonna wait a few days until the squad for the game is announced. No point getting flustered over lots of unconfirmed info.