grudges against players

madras

as pointed out in a different thread some had a grudge against solskjaer for being the odious little cyncical twat that he is.

for me john aldridge was always in for all the bile i could muster. reason: ruffling brian laws hair and giving him a thumbs up afetr scoring an og in the fa cup semi then refusing to shake michael thomas's hand after that end of season title decider.

yours ?

Guest toonlass

I have always hated Roy Keane for being a jumped up twat and a pretendy hard man.

El-Hadji Diouf for being a spitting, wife-beating idiot.

And as far as management goes it has to be the smug, red-nosed alchy Alex Ferguson.

Did Nolberto Solano not get arrested for chining his wife once??  nobody seems to hate him?

It's allowed as long as you don't spit.

Guest toonlass

Did Nolberto Solano not get arrested for chining his wife once??  nobody seems to hate him?

Cheated on her too...

Aye but he plays the trumpet!

I don't remember Nobby being arrested for that. He certainly wasn't convicted of it.

got convicted for drink driving didn't he ?

And that is actually an offense punishable by death in certain industries.

I don't remember Nobby being arrested for that. He certainly wasn't convicted of it.

Not sure whether thats a serious post or not???  but if its a joke its out of order. Drink drivers have punished many innocent people with death!

Guest neesy111

dennis wise,

gus poyet,

tim cahill,

frank lampard,

john terry,

eric cantona,

lee dixon (that league cup game),

nigel winterburn,

etc

Not sure whether thats a serious post or not???  but if its a joke its out of order. Drink drivers have punished many innocent people with death!

What?

It was an obscure reference to the many characters who have been killed off in tv shows following drink driving incidents involving the actors. Keep your knickers on mate.

EH Diouff, Keiron Dyer, Ashley Cole - all the bling brigade - everything that is wrong with football wrapped up in shiny little packages.

Duncan Ferguson - sent off in an old firm game, walks past Tony Mowbray and asks him if his wife (who had terminal cancer at the time) had died yet.  How Mowbray didn't remove his head with his bare hands for that, I don't know.

Ronaldo and Ronaldinho - gods gift and the devils curse - you will be the greatest footballer in the world but you'll look like Plug - would you sign?

Aaron Lennon and probably Lee Dixon.

Lennon for being one of the most over-rated players of the last few years, only in very recent times has he been 'found out' as a quick player with a few tricks and absolutely nothing else.

Lee Dixon for hacking Ginola to pieces in a Carling Cup (I think Quarter final) match, where I believe Ginola was sent off, one of the bookings coming for a dive when Dixon clearly took him out.  :angry: