Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Ranger is a fucking mess, but on this occasion he's spot on. Anyone who boos at the match is an utter pillock (and I speak as someone who was there when we went down).

Achieves absolutely nothing and makes you look like a cretin in the process. Embarrassing.

Ranger is a f***ing mess, but on this occasion he's spot on. Anyone who boos at the match is an utter pillock (and I speak as someone who was there when we went down).

Achieves absolutely nothing and makes you look like a cretin in the process. Embarrassing.

the booing was aimed at pardews decisions though. yes the atmosphere was nervous, we have lost 10 out of 15 games and he was playing shops. then decided to defend a 1-0 lead which the whole crowd knew was a bad decision. The manager is showing no ambition whatsoever

The thing wrong with the quotes is the person they're coming from. Can understand how players think they're the ones getting booed considering the situation the club is in, their confidence must be shot as well so from there's it's even easier to think people are blaming you and going further down the rabbit hole. Needs to somehow be made clearer that it's Pardew getting the abuse tbh.

A few more tweets froms Ranger according to Daily Mail 

'To all the fans. You are not forced to buy season tickets. Or pay our wages. Please remember that....

'If you are loyal fans... be with us... when we are out there on the field. Be the 12th man... Don't come and boo. That ain't going to help anyone.

'Team is going through rough patch... last thing we need is fans against us. #simplereally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265235/Nile-Ranger-criticises-Newcastle-fans-booing.html#ixzz2ITT53OvV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think these types of tweets prove Pardew hasn`t lost the players yet. Which is good if MA is sticking with him.

Guest expat in the pool

'To all the fans. You are not forced to buy season tickets. Or pay our wages. Please remember that....

'If you are loyal fans... be with us... when we are out there on the field. Be the 12th man... Don't come and boo. That ain't going to help anyone.

'Team is going through rough patch... last thing we need is fans against us. #simplereally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265235/Nile-Ranger-criticises-Newcastle-fans-booing.html#ixzz2ITT53OvV

I think these types of tweets prove Pardew hasn`t lost the players yet. Which is good if MA is sticking with him.

how?

Guest firetotheworks

Just listening to Shola's interview on NUFC TV. Says the complete opposite - fan's are entitled to voice their opinion, pay their money etc. Maybe someone should send Nile the link.

At the end of the day, despite being the sand in my vagina as a footballer, he's a lovely bloke by all accounts. I think that's how he's preyed on the terrible managers into picking him over the years.

how?

I assume, thats what we all do right ? That if he is willing to speak out then he knows its the general concensus of the players. Ranger seems easily influenced and a follower by his actions over the past few years. He doesn`t strike me as a leader or someone to voice his opinion despite being singular in that.

Just listening to Shola's interview on NUFC TV. Says the complete opposite - fan's are entitled to voice their opinion, pay their money etc. Maybe someone should send Nile the link.

i think ranger was looking for bites

Young Amoebi wants to shut his gob............having a go at the fans when you think of the living him and his charlatan brother have made off the back of fans support.

Both him and Ranger can fuck off. Jokers.

Very disappointed with that from Sammy like. Totally expect it from Ranger but Sammy should know better. Especially after what he said totally contradicts Shola's attitude.