Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

I always feel like a Nerd talking to him.

Your a proper wimp, its not like he is a superstar is it. You feel like a nerd i'm the one who made him on pes and took photos to prove it, he seemed to find it funny anyways.

It's really hard to tell with him, always replies to me with like... one to three words. Hard to keep a convo going with him really.

I always feel like a Nerd talking to him.

Your a proper wimp, its not like he is a superstar is it. You feel like a nerd i'm the one who made him on pes and took photos to prove it, he seemed to find it funny anyways.

Not that you daft sod, ive no problem talking to the youth team, I meant the fact that I have no idea what the lads saying or on about most of the time, I feel like a Supply Teacher at a Drum and Bass gig.

Guest elbee909

I bet that microphone needed a wipe, lots of phleming in the Dutch language.

When's Steve Mclaren going to lay down some of that Dutch style?

:iamatwat: cute

Have you seen his other rap with some Dutch group? Its seriously fucking quality.

:iamatwat: cute

Have you seen his other rap with some Dutch group? Its seriously fucking quality.

Oh I thought you were making a Fleming - phleming joke.  :blush:

Guest Geordiesned

Solo goal for the stiffs tonight.

He beat 10 men, went back and beat them again just to show them how good he is before flicking the ball up and over head kicking it into the back of the net. (probably)

He beat 10 men, went back and beat them again just to show them how good he is before flicking the ball up and over head kicking it into the back of the net. (probably)

Nearly.

After beating the 10th man he stood on the ball, wappd out his I-Phone and MSN'd Jamie and his hos.

His celebration was absolutely amazing

Who would of thought he would take out his love truncheon and give the poor keeper a lil slap.

Guest Geordiesned

Nearly.

After beating the 10th man he stood on the ball, wappd out his I-Phone and MSN'd Jamie and his hos.

Who would of thought he would take out his love truncheon and give the poor keeper a lil slap.

Ahh! That explains his booking!

Nearly.

You must've left early you bombaclart... It wasn't a yellow card that the ref brandished, 'twas a banana.

Dutty then screamed ''BANANA TYYYMMM!11!!" and about 2,000 bitches and ho's stormed the pitch in what has gone down in history as the first naked mud-wrestling pitch invasion.

Nearly.

You must've left early you bombaclart... It wasn't a yellow card that the ref brandished, 'twas a banana.

Dutty then screamed ''BANANA TYYYMMM!11!!" and about 2,000 bitches and ho's stormed the pitch in what has gone down in history as the first naked mud-wrestling pitch invasion.

And yet Shola still strolled around looking disinterested

Nearly.

And yet Shola still strolled around looking disinterested

:2funny:

This thread gets better and better