Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Seems a character - hope he's a player too.

Can't understand why he wasn't given a runout at Arsenal or Cov.

Oh don't worry he is definitely a playaaaa!

From his myspace and the photos of him in training he seems like a decent lad, good character and a bit of fun as well. Hope he does well.

"Ranger danced by three red-and-white shirts before a seeing a top-corner bound effort clawed away at the last second by a full-stretch Colgan."

He didn't score 4-5 goals though, as the reserves lost against the Mackem reserves.

Ranger full of promise - Sadler

Newcastle United academy coach Adam Sadler has predicted a bright future for striker Nile Ranger after Monday's 2-1 reserve team defeat by Sunderland.

Ranger, 17, signed for the Magpies following his summer release from Southampton and Sadler says early indications are impressive.

"I'm impressed with Nile, he was a real shining light from tonight," he told BBC Radio Newcastle.

"There's a lot to work with there and a lot to look forward to in the future."

Sadler named a young squad for the match allowing a number of academy graduates to sample the intensity of a Tyne-Wear derby.

With Sunderland fielding experienced names including Republic of Ireland international Nick Colgan in their line-up, Sadler was keen for the Magpies youngsters to gain from the experience.

"The more experienced players in the opposition side, it can only help our boys in terms of their development," he said.

"Playing against more experienced and better players their task is that much more difficult but they can only get better because of that experience."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7593686.stm

:lol:

Some of the miserable bastards on here should be forced to read every page of this thread in order to lighten up imo. In the light of events of the past couple of days, this thread is really a great way to cheer yourself up! Funniest thread I can remember!

Have there been any funnier threads than this one?

;D

Some of the miserable bastards on here should be forced to read every page of this thread in order to lighten up imo. In the light of events of the past couple of days, this thread is really a great way to cheer yourself up! Funniest thread I can remember!

;D

Grrrrrr... Just you wait !

Nile Ranger is going to be the BEST BUY for Newcastle United for decades !

He is our future beacon of light & our nice Captain that might even over-shadow Keegan & Shearer !!!

Everyone will wear 'Nile Ranger' on the back of their shirt.....

Go Go Nileeeee Ranger!

;D

Agreed, I've read it a few times now and it always makes me laugh. :lol: