Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Keegan: “Nile will be on the bench tonight. We have had him around us for three or four training sessions.

“It is still very early, but it’s an opportunity for him. He’s on the bench, and that means he could get on.”

:lol:  This thread...

I was actually going to suggest takng along some of those giant inflatable bananas to a game, but then I realised if the press saw us all waving bananas at Nile Ranger they'd have a fucking field day.

I was actually going to suggest takng along some of those giant inflatable bananas to a game, but then I realised if the press saw us all waving bananas at Nile Ranger they'd have a fucking field day.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get to Skirge to organize it ;)

Get to Skirge to organize it ;)

He's too busy still ringing around town for a Spiderman mask.

Made sure I kept my eye on him at H/T. Three of them were kicking a ball around on the floor, then suddenly it came to him he flicked it up and tried to do one of those outside of the foot slices to next person but caught it full and booted it into the other half about 100 yards from his intended target. :laugh: Also went to talk to various people in the Arsenal crowd when I guess he should have been warming up with the others. ;D