Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

the matchday programme mentioned "the great server crash" from when he scored  ;D

I'm assuming that is a joke? :lol:

nope, seriously.

"One supporters' website crashed as so many fans logged on to express their joy"

page 49

hahahha what a class day this has been, though pics or shens.

the matchday programme mentioned "the great server crash" from when he scored  ;D

I'm assuming that is a joke? :lol:

nope, seriously.

"One supporters' website crashed as so many fans logged on to express their joy"

page 49

It's one of those "I was there moments" :lol:

NUFC starlet Ranger relishing super sub role

Dec 21 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

NILE RANGER is relishing his role as super sub this season with Newcastle United.

The 18-year-old wonder kid shone after coming off the bench against Middlesbrough as his season reached a new high.

Just 12 months ago Ranger was starring in the reserves and some distance from his first-team debut.

But once again yesterday, Ranger played a big part in the victory at St James’s Park.

He told the Chronicle: “I love the role of being an impact player and coming on to do a different job in different games.

“We were 2-0 up and to get a goal would have been nice, but it was case of going on, running around and trying to seal the game off, which is what Chris told me to do.

“It was about killing the game off and giving it my all.”

The teenager also paid tribute to his two senior counterparts in attack after they paved the way for a sweet victory over Gordon Strachan’s Teesside outfit.

He said: “Marlon will always pop up and get goals.

“He’s got a lot of experience and he is exactly what we need in key games.

“Shola has been immense since he’s been back from injury.

“He was on fire before he got injured, but he’s come back with more fire.”

Ranger will be hoping to play a further part in Newcastle’s successful campaign at Sheffield Wednesday on Boxing Day.

And he said: “Middlesbrough were always going to make it tough, but we have done what we were asked.

“Everybody played their part in the game.

“If we can keep on producing this type of performance then we will be OK.

“But we can’t stress enough how important it is to keep our feet on the ground and continue to take it each game as it comes by preparing properly.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/12/21/nufc-starlet-ranger-relishing-super-sub-role-72703-25439805/

NUFC starlet Ranger relishing super sub role

Dec 21 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

NILE RANGER is relishing his role as super sub this season with Newcastle United.

The 18-year-old wonder kid shone after coming off the bench against Middlesbrough as his season reached a new high.

Just 12 months ago Ranger was starring in the reserves and some distance from his first-team debut.

But once again yesterday, Ranger played a big part in the victory at St Jamess Park.

He told the Chronicle: Str88888888888888888888888888888888 like a banana. Brrrap

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/12/21/nufc-starlet-ranger-relishing-super-sub-role-72703-25439805/

Guest Geordiecunny

Saw Wor Nile tonight in Koo's. The lads he was with seemed like a right bunch of arseholes I.e. Shouting at people and having hoods and baseball caps on in a night club. I guess you would get a bunch of tosspot hangers on in his position though.

Saw Wor Nile tonight in Koo's. The lads he was with seemed like a right bunch of arseholes I.e. Shouting at people and having hoods and baseball caps on in a night club. I guess you would get a bunch of tosspot hangers on in his position though.

That was Danny Simpson, Frank Wiafe Danquah, Wesley Ngo Baheng & Kazenga LuaLua O0

• 5 weeks later...