Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Heneage

He's a young kid playing against seasoned defenders. Far, far too early to just say he's s*** etc.

Considering what we've seen this season one would think NUFC fans would realise just how much improvement is possible given time.

He works when the game is stretched and players are mentally tired. From the start he looks soft, and tactically naive. Nothing has changed he needs a loan just to get up to speed and be considered a 'squad member'. As for pushing for the first team he's miles away right now if our goal is to push for Europe.

He's a young kid playing against seasoned defenders. Far, far too early to just say he's s*** etc.

Considering what we've seen this season one would think NUFC fans would realise just how much improvement is possible given time.

He works when the game is stretched and players are mentally tired. From the start he looks soft, and tactically naive. Nothing has changed he needs a loan just to get up to speed and be considered a 'squad member'. As for pushing for the first team he's miles away right now if our goal is to push for Europe.

he should've been out on loan this season. our own fault for not strengthening our attack as much as we needed to.

Poor performance by a poor player, it's a simple as that, lads.

If we want to make a player out of him, we need to give him plenty of games at a level he can compete at and build from there.

Guest Howaythetoon

That's why he doesn't start - because he's shit. I'd get rid. If he had a better attitude and looked half capable in front of goal I'd perhaps persist but his attitude stinks by all accounts and he doesn't have the instinct, skill, technique or nous to score goals - especially at this level. Therefore what's the point? I'd loan him out at a lower level, see how he fares, if he does well, sell him.

That's why he doesn't start - because he's shit. I'd get rid. If he had a better attitude and looked half capable in front of goal I'd perhaps persist but his attitude stinks by all accounts and he doesn't have the instinct, skill, technique or nous to score goals - especially at this level. Therefore what's the point? I'd loan him out at a lower level, see how he fares, if he does well, sell him.

Alright Mike me old marra? :lol:

Regular games, a few goals out on loan is what he needs. Then we'll see.

He'll be down the pecking order here anyway. so no point keeping him around for bit part performances next season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Good athlete in moderation, poor footballer.

Eh? Lacks stamina for a start.

Exactly- in moderation. Good to come on for 20 minutes, can use his pace and strength, can't apply it over a full game situation.

Exactly- in moderation. Good to come on for 20 minutes, can use his pace and strength, can't apply it over a full game situation.

It's his first start in the Premiership.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's his first start in the Premiership.

Played 80 minutes of the Fulham away game to a very similar result.

Guest Howaythetoon

Eh? Lacks stamina for a start.

Most 19 year olds lack stamina.

Most 19 year old's should be able to run all day long, especially in your first PL start.

He's clearly still carrying the knock to his ankle as he kept stopping and looking down at it, he was doing the same against Wolves when he came on.

Either that or he's got a couple of biftas stuffed down his sock and wondering if he could spark one up at half-time.

I don't think he will ever be good enough. Twice he could have put others in but wasted the opportunity.

19 year old non-regular starter makes wrong decisions shock.

I still don't see how we can judge him on this. No argument, poor today. And, as has been said for a year now, a loan would suit all parties to an absolute tee. But that people are saying to get shot of him is a fucking joke.