Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Shame he got caught. If he was shitfaced, he might have broke his legs and we could have cancelled his contract.

Would've liked to have thought we could cancel his contract anyway for the amount of unprofessional conduct the dickweed has taken part in.

Shame he got caught. If he was shitfaced, he might have broke his legs and we could have cancelled his contract.

Would've liked to have thought we could cancel his contract anyway for the amount of unprofessional conduct the dickweed has taken part in.

If he's sentenced I think the club could legally terminate his contract. Get rid and sign Sammydinhio for 5,5 years.

Was going to post it in the players in public thread but i saw Nile Ranger out on town breaking clubs rules once again, the 48 hours before the game rule. Then i hear he's been caught fucking drink driving , WHAT A UTTER CUNT.

Not sure he is breaking that rule is he? Doesn't seem to be anywhere near the first team squad for that to apply.

Was going to post it in the players in public thread but i saw Nile Ranger out on town breaking clubs rules once again, the 48 hours before the game rule. Then i hear he's been caught f***ing drink driving , WHAT A UTTER c***.

Not sure he is breaking that rule is he? Doesn't seem to be anywhere near the first team squad for that to apply.

The rule is for all of the players, even if not in the match day plans.

Nile ☆RANGER☆ STR8888888888888 to jail?

Whats that about ? :lol:

Looks like your browser can't handle the stars that are there. Try refreshing your cache.

No, i can see them , its just Cajun and Sifu's posts at the top of the thread have that .

Looks like your browser can't handle the stars that are there. Try refreshing your cache.

No, i can see them , its just Cajun and Sifu's posts at the top of the thread have that .

Ah sorry, that was whilst we were converting the database.

Trying to diss my browser , huh  :huff:

Trying to diss my browser , huh  :huff:

Disgrace.