Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He's a right dickhead like :lol:

Defended him in the past when some have gone OTT on the little things he has done but he is acting a complete cock now.

I know I have given Barton stick about the QPR move but is it just a coincidence Nile has been acting like this since they went off to Holland together, as if someone has told him "you're your own man, no-one should be telling you what you can do or say"..

That isn't a dig at Barton, just seems like Ranger was waiting for any one person to justify his attitude.

Think the loan transfer window is actually closed now?

What about sacking the useless cunt window? Genuinely don't see any point paying this clowns wages when he's prob done more than enough to justify gross misconduct.

Looks like it's open until November.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_window

In England, clubs from the Football League Championship to the Football Conference can loan in players from 8 September to 25 November and also from 8 February until 24 March. An existing loan deal can be made permanent at any time outside the transfer window.

Looks like it's open until November.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_window

In England, clubs from the Football League Championship to the Football Conference can loan in players from 8 September to 25 November and also from 8 February until 24 March. An existing loan deal can be made permanent at any time outside the transfer window.

Ah right :thup:

Ranger gets his car back - The Mirror

The footballer whose £120,000 Range Rover was taken while he was being arrested on suspicion of drink driving has got the car back.

Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger, 20, had been clubbing with Manchester City's Mario Balotelli, 21, shortly before he was stopped. As he spoke to Newcastle police, his personalised car was driven away.

Ranger, who is on police bail awaiting the results of a blood test, said: “I have got the car back now, which is sweet.”

There's a dangerous combination! How would Ranger know Balotelli?

The footballer whose £120,000 Range Rover was taken while he was being arrested on suspicion of drink driving has got the car back.

Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger, 20, had been clubbing with Manchester City's Mario Balotelli, 21, shortly before he was stopped. As he spoke to Newcastle police, his personalised car was driven away.

Ranger, who is on police bail awaiting the results of a blood test, said: “I have got the car back now, which is sweet.”

Indeed.

Knackers always come in pairs.

Guest guinness_fiend

LiterallyJamie6 hours agoTwitterReply

Very considerate Nile. It'll give your future fellow prisoners something alluring to look at whilst dry bumming you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

I dream bout it ,open my eyes to visualise it , live it !

32 minutes ago

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Fight the good fight

6 hours ago

Prize twat. Someone should pop a cap in his ass.  :buck2: