Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He's a perfectly acceptable 4th choice striker option.

Not anymore he's not, matey. He can't start games.

Keegan and Allardyce had him where he belonged: 5th choice/oot the door - and that was when he had a modicum of mobility.

Eh, he was a kid back then.  Even by the time Keegan left he was still only 17, when Allardyce left he was 16 (and also he was at Southampton). :lol:

Nice try, dude.

He's a perfectly acceptable 4th choice striker option.

Not anymore he's not, matey. He can't start games.

Keegan and Allardyce had him where he belonged: 5th choice/oot the door - and that was when he had a modicum of mobility.

Eh, he was a kid back then.  Even by the time Keegan left he was still only 17, when Allardyce left he was 16 (and also he was at Southampton). :lol:

Good one. Shola's Nigerian so let's make an age joke.

http://i.imgur.com/CGtoA.jpg

What a prat, man :lol:

Now imagine if he did that celebration in the Premier League when the game was on Sky. Hell on.

He is a prize dickhead like but is it that great a leap from Robbie earnshaws machine gun celebration or the cowboy pistols that some folk do. There are worse thing to berate him about. At least he scored.

'But he will still not get back in the team unless he has a period of six weeks where he isn’t late.

'I don’t think it is going to happen.

'It is important, I’m not going to let him train with my first team because he is letting the other players down.'

'But maybe he doesn’t want to be a footballer.'

:lol: Oh, Alan.

Sad fact of that matter is that out of everyone in the squad, he's the best equipped to deal with the way we play.

Agree with this 100%. Over looking the fact he's a bell end, he has to be included in the squad and i'd even be looking to get him on in the second half.  :yikes: