Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Just been reading the Chronicle online, went on there forum and someone has started a thread saying Chelsea are eyeing up Ranger!!!

Talks of Drogba going so its only natural they are going to be linked to the younger, better version.

He was on the back page of the Journal, seeing as no one has mentioned.

I've framed my copy and it sits above the mantelpiece.

If Nile ever leaves us, I'm going to dress up as Batman and climb the Sage.

Guest firetotheworks

43 pages!

I hope this kid makes it.

has anyone told him on facebook about this thread? :lol:

I told my mam (she's a taxi driver and has picked him up a few times) the next time she sees him to tell him he has  'a worrying cult following on a Newcastle messageboard'

43 pages!

I hope this kid makes it.

has anyone told him on facebook about this thread? :lol:

I told my mam (she's a taxi driver and has picked him up a few times) the next time she sees him to tell him he has  'a worrying cult following on a Newcastle messageboard'

He's been told now :lol: well he will when he gets in and checks his email.

Guest MrSundlofer

Ranger make influence on his team mates...

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2067/208/66/1011938806/n1011938806_30279665_5273.jpg

Ranger, Edgar, Lualua, Danquah, Donaldson.

Guest Stephen927

Edgar still hanging out with the youthies, must have no friends in the first team. ;)

I'm sure Martins has the same hat as the one Lua Lua is wearing there.  :lol:

Guest toonlass

Is Danquar anywhere near the first team?

At 19 he should be with our injury crisis. Although he's been injured a bit

He had a really nasty injury at the start of the season which kept him out until Christmas. Think he is training again now like.

Guest Stephen927

He's not considered notable by the evil Wiki overlords until he's made his first team debut.

He's made the bench a few times.

It's the rules that he has to have made a senior appearance to have a Wikipedia page. He hasn't appeared for the first teams of Southampton or Newcastle, therefore it'll be deleted if someone were to make it.

He's not considered notable by the evil Wiki overlords until he's made his first team debut.

He's made the bench a few times.

It's the rules that he has to have made a senior appearance to have a Wikipedia page. He hasn't appeared for the first teams of Southampton or Newcastle, therefore it'll be deleted if someone were to make it.

Fair enough, it's still a bit stupid. He's gaining a bit of notoriety as it is, won't be long before he plays in the first team I imagine, if not for us then on loan elsewhere.

I love how Wiki houses articles for faked players yet won't allow for one for a prominent Premier League player pushing for a first team appearance.