Nile Ranger

stozo

We have a reserve team, but it wont be playing in the premiership reserve league. So the experience the players get will be alot less and the level alot lower.

Is that really that big of an issue? Aside from the top four and their foreign imports, I'd not think that the average standard of reserve team youngster would be that different between Premiership and Championship teams.

Hopefully Ranger will look at his situation, and even if a bid does come in from a Prem club, tell the powers that be he doesn't want to go.  If he goes to a Prem team, it's straight back to the reserves.  If he stays here, since we don't have a reserve team any longer, it will be a bigger chance at first team football in a league that he can most likely succeed in.

We dont? ???

I was under the impression that we didn't, since we dropped from the Premier League, but someone above has cleared that up. 

Trying not to go over the top, but Ranger looks a handful. Looks pretty big out there amongst the others.

:lol:

He's looked a danger but England as a whole are rather gash they don't play like a team Scotland are a better team with poorer individuals.

Punctuation, ffs.

Text speak, for f***s sake.

You want to be a journalist, right? :mackems:

Trying not to go over the top, but Ranger looks a handful. Looks pretty big out there amongst the others.

He's looked a danger but England as a whole are rather gash they don't play like a team Scotland are a better team with poorer individuals.

Punctuation, ffs.

Yes you need to start making stuff up spice it up if you want to be a journo.  Perhaps something like this:

England wonderkid Nole Ranger has demanded Newcastle pay him at least 90k a week if they want him to be scoring goals for them next season.  Club insiders say that while manager in waiting Andrew Shearer is keen to pay him this, African American owner Mark Ashley can't afford it and has been out washing windscreens and collecting cans for recycling just to keep up with current wage demands.  In deed we believe that the club have been looking into pimping out their star players in a sorded sex scandal with players such as local legend Martin Owen being placed on a gay introduction website.  A club insider said "The lads took it up the a*** all season, the fans might like to see them get fucked for another couple of weeks."  Meanwhile the misery on Tyneside continues as Johnny Barton has probably punched somebody because that's what he does and also Geordies are delusional and would rather win games 1-0 in the championship than lose games 4-3 in the champions league and they think their small club is big and we are led to believe that these people don't even live in London.

We have a reserve team, but it wont be playing in the premiership reserve league. So the experience the players get will be alot less and the level alot lower.

Is that really that big of an issue? Aside from the top four and their foreign imports, I'd not think that the average standard of reserve team youngster would be that different between Premiership and Championship teams.

We will still have a reserve team but due to our relegation we won't be in the premier league north reserve league and in my opinion and also some other regular reserve watchers that i've spoken to will be a major handicap for the development of our younger players.

I know some managers like Benitez have complained about the system but i think it works pretty well,  you've the under 18 academy league, then the players move up into the reserve league which is a but like a unofficial under 20 league and they then move out on loan for more experience and then hopefully break into the first team.

Guest Heneage

Punctuation, ffs.

Nope, I don't. Your move smart arse.

Guest Stephen927

I stopped messing with him when I woke up one morning to find a horses head in my bed.

Guest Stephen927

This is an old picture of him, but you kind of get the idea of what he looks like now.

http://peteradamson.com/images/peter-gangster.jpg

Guest Heneage

I stopped messing with him when I woke up one morning to find a horses head in my bed.

so that's what he look like, always wondered on that one

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2641/79/89/513854320/n513854320_1344485_3474157.jpg

In the middle mate.