KK: Milner going nowhere

jimmymag

What great opportunities did he miss? I remember a lot of quality blocks going on but no clear cut chances. Same as a few players on the pitch and even Owen's equaliser was nearly saved.

What the hell Owen has to do with it :lol:

Not that I agree with TRon....he was great tonight.

i think he's just stressing that players do miss chances

What great opportunities did he miss? I remember a lot of quality blocks going on but no clear cut chances. Same as a few players on the pitch and even Owen's equaliser was nearly saved.

I meant the Coventry defence and keeper were pulling off quality blocks and saves all night.

Deserves the chance to show he's a much better option up front in the Premier League than Duff and Smith; played well tonight.

Alternatively that performance will increase Villa's desire to buy him. As long as we get in someone better I'm not bothered either way.

Owens equaliser???

Sorry winner :lol:

I dont think the original post was denying that....

Deserves the chance to show he's a much better option up front in the Premier League than Duff and Smith; played well tonight.

Alternatively that performance will increase Villa's desire to buy him. As long as we get in someone better I'm not bothered either way.

This.

Sorry I meant Dave you are a complete twat I love Milner so much and if we sell him I will kill myself because he is all I do and will ever care about ever!!

This.

Sorry I meant Dave you are a complete twat I love Milner so much and if we sell him I will kill myself because he is all I do and will ever care about ever!!

It's getting boring now JoNE5.

This.

Sounds more like you yeah. :aww:

This.

Yawn.

If all I ever spoke about on this forum was Milner you may have a point.

If all you ever did was try and wind people up I may have a point.....

;)

didn't say it was!

This.

Yawn.

Your unfounded defence of Milner? I agree completely.

didn't say it was!

me neither! woohoo!

didn't say it was!

me neither! woohoo!

:frantic: :frantic: :celb:

In the second half, he had time and space to strike the ball into the net twice in a couple of minutes but hit pretty weakly IMO. Then there was the Coventry defender's back pass which ended up at his feet in front of a defence caught square, but he looked like he was more surprised by them and dithered while they re-grouped.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Newcastle United should have completed a routine passage with James Milner one of the most creative players on show. The midfielder, who spent a season on loan at Aston Villa three years ago, will decide today whether to make a permanent return to the West Midlands. Martin O'Neill, the Villa manager, was watching the tie and Milner specifically. Their opinion will not have been diminished by the player's performance and Villa are believed to have had an £8m offer accepted.

From The Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/27/carlingcup.coventry?gusrc=rss&feed=football

Newcastle United should have completed a routine passage with James Milner one of the most creative players on show. The midfielder, who spent a season on loan at Aston Villa three years ago, will decide today whether to make a permanent return to the West Midlands. Martin O'Neill, the Villa manager, was watching the tie and Milner specifically. Their opinion will not have been diminished by the player's performance and Villa are believed to have had an £8m offer accepted.

From The Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/27/carlingcup.coventry?gusrc=rss&feed=football

Most likely rubbish. Milner is better than SWP and Lennon so I would want more than £8m anyway.

I wouldn't be that bothered if we didn't bring in another right winger tbh.

N'Zogbia down the left, Jonas down the right and spend the money on a quality centre mid which we're lacking.

Duff and Geremi are good enough as back up.

Most likely rubbish. Milner is better than SWP and Lennon so I would want more than £8m anyway.

I couldn't disagree more vigorously.