So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

Guest elpapi

They all went down pretty badly... even dembele was invisible...

obviously nothing wrong with questioning someone's ability on top of reading a report  of a game mackems.gif keep it up lad

obviously nothing wrong with questioning someone's ability on top of reading a report  of a game mackems.gif keep it up lad

Watched the game and yup they were all shocking..

:D

Guest elpapi

On my phone on the metro, but if Super Al doesn't mention Prince Albert in that article I'll eat my hat.

enjoy your hat, want some salt?

btw £6m for Pocognioli is day-light robbery... worth £3m max at the moment

Guest elpapi

Did this dude play against Nigeria? if he did he's s**** :lol: Nigeria took them apart should have been about 8-1 not 4-1..

Why ask if he played

Why ask if he played then? Must have been very concentrated watching the game, when we were recently linked with a Belgian young leftback, who is playing at the Olympics...

Did this dude play against Nigeria? if he did he's s**** :lol: Nigeria took them apart should have been about 8-1 not 4-1..

Why ask if he played

Cannot remember hearing his name but I had not heard about us being linked with him until today :D I paid more attention to Nigeria's attacking style than Belgium's poor defence.

I doubt we'll be getting anyone in this week and certainly not that Belgium defender for 6 m

Be weds, thurs next week before we have any concrete links

Just hope this WOW signing is really that.

Newcastle hijack Berbatov deal!  Player says "Newcastle all along for me, I led along that angry red faced twat cos I hate the cunt"

Or

Eto'ooon is here!

:lol: are you all taking this "wow" comment as a hint at 1 player, or was KK not meaning a wow player as he is wowed by who we have signed already? and thinks anyone else they sign for him will also have the wow factor.