So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

What happened to your post Supertoon telling us it wasn't real?

Now i'm really confused is it real or not?  :lol:

Just an attempt at humour i believe. I thought he meant KK was doing his pre-match talk two days early.

What happened to your post Supertoon telling us it wasn't real?

Now i'm really confused is it real or not?  :lol:

Just an attempt at humour i believe. I thought he meant KK was doing his pre-match talk two days early.

I gathered that before I made the post

Guest elpapi

i'd rather have us going for vincent kompany then pocognoli

Kompany is class and ticks all the right boxes. I think Hamburg got him for only a couple of million Euros.

Kompany was their record transfer for about €10.5m, so I wouldn't call him cheap... Been injured most of last year, so that's why Hamburg only let him play 2 games at the Olympics, want value for their money...

potentially great player, comfortable at CB and DM, but a bit injury-prone it seems

With any luck we are still trying to get Moutinho, Eveton do not seem to be able yo get a deal doen for him so its about time we stepped in.

To much of a risk at that price IMO. I understand the lad has talent but he's extremely lightweight and i know sometimes the best players can get away with it due to their unique talent. I've also heard a few times that Veloso was the real star in their midfield but if i'm honest i have not watched him often enough to make that judgement.

Highly doubt we are in for him like.

With any luck we are still trying to get Moutinho, Eveton do not seem to be able yo get a deal doen for him so its about time we stepped in.

To much of a risk at that price IMO. I understand the lad has talent but he's extremely lightweight and i know sometimes the best players can get away with it due to their unique talent. I've also heard a few times that Veloso was the real star in their midfield but if i'm honest i have not watched him often enough to make that judgement.

Highly doubt we are in for him like.

Is still about 13mill they want for him ?