Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

Guest MrSundlofer

Don't get your hopes to high. Bolton play away today. 5-5-0 in lineup then? Hope for 4-0, but will probably be 0-0...

BBC Radio Newcastle has it i think?

Only works if you are in Newcastle i think, it definately doesnt work outside of Newcastle. NUFC TV is the best place for it.

I'm in Newcastle, so should be OK. Only problem is it's a work PC so it may be through all kinds of proxies etc so may not flag as being where it's supposed to be.

NUFC TV is chargeable, is it not?

Just type in BBC radio newcastle and click listen live at the side programme starts at 2

Can't get it to work. Found the right link and everything but when I click "Listen live" I get errors. Same with if I launch the stand alone player. Never mind, just have to do without I guess. That, or go and sit in my car for 2 hours. I reckon I could get away with that, take my mobile with me and if anyone needs me I'll pop back in! :D

Guest newcastle4life

Hopefully we play well need the 3 points even this early in the season. 2-0 win Martins double he will probably need to have a good game as he is our only big scoring threat, but doesnt matter who scores as long as the team gets the right result.

Guest loonietoonie

Were on SSN's preview now.

What they saying?

If Jonas plays like last week every week he will be playing for Man u , Liverpool ....

Guest musika

Interesting how Keegan has decided to go with the exact same lineup (and I presume, formation). If we get a result today, I'm curious to see if Keegan would want to tinker with the formula next week (see Michael Owen).

Merson on Gutierrez on Soccer Saturday:

"If he keeps playing like that every week he'll be playing for Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool soon"

Arrogant prick!

Yet we bang on about getting and having players good enough for the top four.

Jesus man, see it as a good thing not an insult. More of that please, and more of that opinion and we'll get more players wanting to join us.

Yet we bang on about getting and having players good enough for the top four.

Oh the sheer arrogance of Newcastle daring to want good players eh?..  I suppose we should forget that idea and just become a feeder club for the likes of Chelsea and Manure?..

The fact is he's trying to say that any good player we get will automatically have to move on to the likes of Manure if he does well, its total fucking arrogance!  How you think those kind of comments paints us in a good light is beyond me :idiot2:

Guest JamesD

Warren Barton is live on the US FSC pregame show. Pretty cool to see.

Isn't FSC showing Tottentham and Sunderland?

They are, but he's on as an analyst.