So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Its def a striker.

KK said a defender and midfielder are a must in the week , and possibly a striker

yesterday he said the same, but instead of saying a striker he again said we definately need a defender and a midfielder and then if the owner wants to get us this wow signing it will be great for the players and the fans

amused that someone thinks Huntelaar would be a wow signing...anyone who hasn't played FM probably hasn't heard of him

i'd probably go "wow" but the average toon mannie on the street would probably say "who"?

of all the names mentioned other than Berbatov, he'd be the biggest. Not going to be either though.

Guest geordienorway

amused that someone thinks Huntelaar would be a wow signing...anyone who hasn't played FM probably hasn't heard of him

i'd probably go "wow" but the average toon mannie on the street would probably say "who"?

Of course Huntelaar is a wow-signing. He is, as already mentioned, one of the biggest talents in Europe and at 25, he fits into the new policy. We need a guy who can get goals in regularly, and his scoring record of 70 goals in 82 apperances for Ajax proves that he fits the bill. I think he is a much more realistic target than Xavi and Henry for instance.

nooooo, malouda is fucking shit, and lazy

And you make that out of his first year in the PL or what?

Have you every seen him before he came to Chelsea?

Still feel like there is some class left in him, and none of the managers tactics has suited him in Chelsea, maybe Keegans freeflow football will get him back were he used to be?

watching him for chelsea and france, i dont rate him at all, as someone has already said jonas is better, 12 million could be spent better elsewhere if you ask me, but then i'm not the manager and i trust KK so i'll back him whatever happens.

oh and i cant watch the interview on the bbc site coz its been down for about 12 hours now! anywhere else i can see it?

Guest hikickry

weve been linked with di maria before. i always thought he would go to a champions league club though, so dont know what the chances of him coming here are.

Guest sombrero

we just need to get players ins oon im fed up with leaiving everythign till the last day! the stress is no good for my health!

Guest mikefin

"http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/08/24/newcastle-want-two-argentina-olympic-aces-115875-20710213/

Where do these two lads play?"

Diego Buonanotte has everything we need. Extremely creative, very dangerous at free-kicks, and he moves very well.

I still have doubts, because if someone proves to be too ightweight to play in Europe, its got to be Buonanotte. Never seen a smaller pro-footballer than he is.

Still.. Worth to try IMO