Defender, midfielder, striker

Dave

N'zogbia is an out and out winger and always will be. KK blatantly rates Milner more ( :lol: :lol: mackems.gif :kasper:) so he'll probably never get a chance to play there while Gutierrez is here

n'zogbia is not an out and out winger

Only way Zog could play in the middle would be in a AM role behind the striker. Loses the ball way too much to play as a CM.

I wouldn't mind Charlie in this role. Given the circumstances, rather him than Duff.

He is quick, skillful and direct, so why not?

I do prefer him on the left wing, but that belongs to Jonas now, so it's up to him to find a niche. He's not going to be a reserve is he?

He doesn't have the intelligence to play there. His footballing brain is s**** man. He's much better on the wing as when he loses the ball it doesn't count against us as much, as he's far better playing by his instincts.

Were you agreeing with him?

Aye.

Only way Zog could play in the middle would be in a AM role behind the striker. Loses the ball way too much to play as a CM.

I wouldn't mind Charlie in this role. Given the circumstances, rather him than Duff.

I do prefer him on the left wing, but that belongs to Jonas now, so it's up to him to find a niche or find somewhere else. He's not going to be a reserve is he?

Josimar.  :love:

I do prefer him on the left wing, but that belongs to Jonas now, so it's up to him to find a niche or find somewhere else. He's not going to be a reserve is he?

Josimar.  :love:

Charlie is facing a predicament now. He's got to find a position to make his own (not left-back).

At the moment he's left-wing, occasional left-back, and sometime central midfieder.

This season he has to decide what he wants to do, and where he wants to play.

I think he's good enough to be a big player for us, but if he thinks he's better, then we should say thanks, and good night.

I'd like to see him played behind the strikers and it would add a lot of pace through the middle. Not only that but he's capable of beating his man and creating opportunities for the team (and himself) when given the chance. Loved his goal against the filth a couple of seasons back.

i'm betting on us getting that pocognoli fella for cover at left back.  now that tiago has turned down a move to blackburn i doubt he will be interested in coming to us either so the midfielder will be a mystery.  i would hope the forward we possibly sign is a young viduka type target man.

i'm betting on us getting that pocognoli fella for cover at left back.  now that tiago has turned down a move to blackburn i doubt he will be interested in coming to us either so the midfielder will be a mystery.  i would hope the forward we possibly sign is a young viduka type target man.

I'm a bit wary of getting anyone from the Belgian league, seeing as 'Gooch' plays for the champions.

I'm a bit wary of getting anyone from the Belgian league, seeing as 'Gooch' plays for the champions.

Doesn't he play with Alkmaar or someone in the Dutch league?

Standard Liege

Standard Liege

Its deff Alkmaar.

Standard Liege

Its deff Alkmaar.

Pretty sure its Standard Liege as when Liverpool played them they were mentioning that he was out injured...could be wrong mind.

Standard Liege

Its deff Alkmaar.

Has he just moved in the last week or so, because I remember seeing him in an interview saying he'd like another chance in the Premiership, as part of the pre-match build up when Liege played Liverpool.

Anyway, to defeat my own argument, Gooch might turn out to be a good player eventually and Phillipe Albert wasn't too bad, was he?

Standard Liege

Its deff Alkmaar.

Has he just moved in the last week or so, because I remember seeing him in an interview saying he'd like another chance in the Premiership, as part of the pre-match build up when Liege played Liverpool.

Anyway, to defeat my own argument, Gooch might turn out to be a good player eventually and Phillipe Albert wasn't too bad, was he?

It is definitely Alkmaar. Last time he wore Liege colours was in their youth team six years ago.

Standard Liege

Its deff Alkmaar.

It is definitely Alkmaar. Last time he wore Liege colours was in their youth team six years ago.

It's definitely Standard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oguchi_Onyewu

N'zogbia is an out and out winger and always will be. KK blatantly rates Milner more ( :lol: :lol: mackems.gif :kasper:) so he'll probably never get a chance to play there while Gutierrez is here

Thats a pretty much bollocks tbh.

Even if Keegan does prefer Milner on the wing to N'Zogbia, he's not going to keep playing the same player every single game regardless of form, not to mention injuries. He'll get his share of games and it will be up to him to keep his place/takes his chance when he gets it.

To paraphrase:

Interviewer: Kevin is there a wow signing?

KK: Don't know. Nine days left. Definitely need a defender and midfielder, and then if there is a 'wow signing' it will delight the players and the fans, and they'll deserve it.