Match Attendance: 47711

James

Is it not usually like this in the summer, with alot of people on their holidays?

51,000+ the last two seasons.

Against Bolton?

First home game.

What was Villa's allocation compared to Boltons today though?

Guest optimistic nit

Couple of seats empty to my right.

I'll start to wear deodorant from Hull onwards.

:lol:

i think i'm going to start looking at coming up for a game. also will arsenal away sell out by monday?

Is it not usually like this in the summer, with alot of people on their holidays?

51,000+ the last two seasons.

Against Bolton?

First home game.

What was Villa's allocation compared to Boltons today though?

No idea, but we've seen teams take low allocations and still put 50,000 bums on seats.

No doubt its down, but to know how much you have to look at these things.  Compare same time of year and minus away allocation and then you can see how much we're down by (ignoring the attractiveness of the different opposition of course).

Guest johny2k

you cant really judge considerin you'd fit all of boltons fans in a minibus, if they filled their allocation we'd have not been a lot off really..

Guest Howaythetoon

It filled up more as the game wore on, for example around me in L7 Milburn there were empty seats galore at kick-off, by half-time most of those seats were full. I think normal service will be resumed at the next home match as many people were there without their season tickets, so how many weren't there because theirs didn't arrive?

Just under 48k is still amazing. Obviously for Newcastle's standards it may look like a let-down, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

No, what it basically means is that 6-7% of our usual fanbase couldn't be bothered to turn up. What other clubs do is irrelevant.

Or couldn't afford to?

Just under 48k is still amazing. Obviously for Newcastle's standards it may look like a let-down, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

No, what it basically means is that 6-7% of our usual fanbase couldn't be bothered to turn up. What other clubs do is irrelevant.

Couldnt be bothered just isnt fair. They may have their own justifyable reasons for not going.

Yet from what I could hear, the atmosphere was immense.

Hugely dissappointing though. I'd be there if I could be, and certainly will be in a couple of months, but to those who have turned away without good reason: good riddance.

It’s interesting that somebody who didn't go to the game criticises others who didn't go.

Hugely dissappointing though. I'd be there if I could be, and certainly will be in a couple of months, but to those who have turned away without good reason: good riddance.

Its interesting that somebody who didn't go to the game criticises others who didn't go.

Oooooooooooh

It’s interesting that somebody who didn't go to the game criticises others who didn't go.

Like I've said, when I can get there and back in the same day, I'm going.

Its interesting that somebody who didn't go to the game criticises others who didn't go.

Not really in a position to judge though, agreed?

The only gaps were in the prawn sarnie area and the area not taken up by the pitifull away following.

Everywhere else was full or near as damn it and If Bolton had brought a proper away following it would have been at least 49,000 there.

I am also sure that the season ticket fiasco has had and effect, there would have undoubtedly been a couple of hundred maybe even a thousand people who didnt attend today due to the fiasco.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Not really in a position to judge though, agreed?

How many games do you go to heathen?