Wednesday's Agenda

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Geordiesned

I hope they discuss who's to blame for still not fixing the fucking speaker system in the Gallowgate! It's been fucked for nearly 2 seasons now!

Wednesday is the big night out in the City after the Coventry game. Roulette for Milner;  black he stays; red he's off to Villa. Followed by full breakfast about 2pm to justify late night session. Quick game of FM to decide on Owen's contract and Saviola on loan. Sober up in time for the Arse on Saturday. Another tough few days in the City.

KK was asked about Owen and he said things should be a lot clearer after Wednesday and that his goal would have done him no harm. Reading between lines suggests that we haven't offered enough, that Owen would be prepared to stay and that KK supports Owen's position.

If MA allows Owen to run down his contract serious questions need asking.

KK was asked about Owen and he said things should be a lot clearer after Wednesday and that his goal would have done him no harm. Reading between lines suggests that we haven't offered enough, that Owen would be prepared to stay and that KK supports Owen's position.

If MA allows Owen to run down his contract serious questions need asking.

Even if we don't know how much Owen is asking for?

the owen things interesting to me now given the diminished crowd on saturday and impending recession in the country

they made the point about it in one of the broadsheets, wonder if owen IS asking for an increase in the midst of very difficult economic times for the vast majority of people?  i'm not saying he is before anyone starts, i'm wondering if he is

Professional athletes are so far removed from the circle of things that affect normal people that I wouldn't think that would be the holdup. 

I'd wager we're not looking at a long term contract when he wants one, or that we're trying to move towards an # appearances/performance based contract vs a higher base salary and that's slowing things down.

i'm slightly puzzled where the new milner contract talk has come from,  the lad only just signed a new and improved deal this time last year.    Surely he can't be expecting a new deal just cos Villa are showing an interest.  We've said he's not for sale and he's under a long contract.

Guest tinytots

:frantic:

Glad you mentioned the speaker system. I've been complaining to the club for the last two seasons and again this one, only to be told each time that someone is coming to fix it. They haven't even bothered to reply to me this time!!

Guest BooBoo

I hear Ashley wants to introduce the humble Toffee Crisp into the food and drink stands but KK is livid and wants to keep the King Size Mars Bars. It's been given item #12 on the agenda.

Wisey, mediating, is likely to suggest a compromise of the Cadbury's Boost.

Just what i heard last night round the pub.

Guest Anth.Nufc

If it is to talk about transfer funds why leave it a week before the window closes? :undecided:

It's probably just Wise and Jimenez introducing him to our new 3 world class signings. :frantic:

:lol: Are yeah the wow signing :pow: