Arsenal (a) 30/08/08 5:30ko (Setanta)

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whats the time distance? isn't it on in 3 in the morning or something in USA? so its obviously a lot different to canada? (unless you have 24 hour petting zoos).

Canada can't afford it's own time zones, so it uses the US ones :)

In Calagary we are on Mountain time which is 7hrs behind the UK. So a 3pm kick off is shown at 8am here if it's live this one is 5.15 I believe so that'll be 10.15 our time. Eastern time (new york, DC, Philly, Toronto and places like that) are 2 hrs ahead of us. Those wacky Calfornians are a further hour behind us.

whats the time distance? isn't it on in 3 in the morning or something in USA? so its obviously a lot different to canada? (unless you have 24 hour petting zoos).

In Calagary we are on Mountain time which is 7hrs behind the UK. So a 3pm kick off is shown at 8am here if it's live this one is 5.15 I believe so that'll be 10.15 our time. Eastern time (new york, DC, Philly, Toronto and places like that) are 2 hrs ahead of us. Those wacky Calfornians are a further hour behind us.

I was in LA back in April and went out to get breakfast at this pizza restaurant thingy above the walk of fame. Then I looked up on the screens and it was a PL match on. I was like "what the fuck? This match isn't before this afternoon?" as I'd totally managed to forget that there was a time difference in my groggy hungover morning state. I hate time differences with a passion, silly earth rotating.

Given

Beye     Taylor     Coloccini     Enrique

Guthrie     Butt

Jonas        Barton     N'Zogbia

Owen

Thats the one, Barton fit enough to start?

I have no idea TBH, I just saw the pictures of him training today. We really need to stop Cesc somehow.

Damien Duff, Gérémi, Mark Viduka, Alan Smith, Andy Carroll, Obafemi Martins, Claudio Caçapa and Habib Beye all out according to the Times,  who say Barton will be on the bench.

They say Nile Ranger may be involved too.   Lord almighty,  Beye and Geremi out doesn't help one bit.

Given

Edgar     Taylor     Coloccini     Enrique

Bassong     Butt

Jonas        Guthrie     N'Zogbia

Owen

Harper

Tozer

Donaldson

Barton

Ranger

Zamblera

Whothefuckknows

?  How does that look?

Damien Duff, Gérémi, Mark Viduka, Alan Smith, Andy Carroll, Obafemi Martins, Claudio Caçapa and Habib Beye all out according to the Times,  who say Barton will be on the bench.

They say Nile Ranger may be involved too.   Lord almighty,  Beye and Geremi out doesn't help one bit.

Given

Bassong     Butt

Owen

Harper

Tozer

Donaldson

Barton

Ranger

Zamblera

Donninger

?  How does that look?

Still not convinced Keegan will field something else than a 4-4-1-1/4-4-2

Was just going for players,  not formation there.  I nicked someone elses template.

I'd not be sad if we fielded something similar. Though you have one player on who will lose us the game in my opinion if he'd start, who that is should be obvious.

I can see us getting smashed this time around.

:weep:

If we can just contain Fabregas I think we're in with a chance. He's the difference between getting a solid beating and having a chance when playing Arsenal this season, I think his presence really counts for that much.

IF Beye is Unavailable as the times say then i would rather play Colo and Bassong and put Taylor at Rb instead of Edgar..

A very reliable source on Skunkers said Beye was doubtful on friday morning.

Personally wouldn't play taylor at right back as he's even more of a liability at RB than he is at centre half.

I can see us getting smashed this time around.

:weep:

Well i hope we dont get "smashed" :) And i dont think we will get. Im still optimistic about this game and hope we can get something from it. Even if we loose i hope there's alot of positive stuff to take with us for next game. Playing our own game and showing confidence as we did against Man utd. And to be able to say "we could of drawn or even won if we hade some more players fit"  and some more luck. I can survive that i think (well my remote probably still wont survive)  Come on Toon

I just happened to think of the fact that if we actually pull off a win tomorrow, we'll have 4 out of 6 possible points gained away against "top 4" opposition... I think I might get a spontaneous joygasm if the final whistle goes with us going back up north with all the points. I'd end up saying "fuck off" to pessimism if that happened.

You don't realise how limited we are at right back once you take Beye out, I don't rate either Geremi or Edgar there.

Makes sense that we're after someone else who can play there in Zayatte.

Geremi is a decent RB, IMO. Not the best, but certainly good enough to cover there for us.

Got in the Team of the Tournament as RB in the ACN.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/time-zone-map/maps/world-time-zone.jpg

Given

Bassong     Butt

Owen

Harper

Tozer

Donaldson

Barton

Ranger

Zamblera

Whothefuckknows

I think that's about as good as we can hope for - although I really hope Beye is fit.

Guest microbar

4-0 we are so in fo a pasting

keep the blinkers on lads

anyone with a grasp of realism will see we will be in freefall soon

I can't believe its been seven years since we beat them at their place. I am cautiously optimistic.

They have been playing terrible and we ARE better than Fulham.

We've beaten Man Utd before, Hereford have beaten us before = Hereford better than Man Utd. :razz:

We'll get bumraped.