SSN: Kamil Zayatte joins Hull City

Dave

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/08/28/Prem-Zayatte-move-twist/?facets/sport-space/football/great-britain-locale/

Young Boys Berne defender Kamil Zayatte's proposed move to Everton has stalled while Newcastle United are keen on securing his services, his agent has revealed to setantasports.com.

The Guinea international impressed David Moyes during a trial on Merseyside but Young Boys have already explained that three other English clubs are showing an interest in the 23-year-old.

As things become ever more frantic before the transfer window shuts on Monday night, the scramble for signings is well underway particularly as agents try and manoeuvre the best moves for their clients.

Zayatte is keen to make the switch to England and more developments are expected before the weekend.

"I don’t know what is happening at Everton, actually there might be a slight problem between David Moyes and his president regarding the signing, and I’m also aware of the fact that Newcastle want him as well,” Roger Boli told setantasports.com.

“I can’t tell with which club he is going to sign for the moment, but I may tomorrow.”

Oozee?

Everton then

Doubt it, the Echo said we were interested in him as a right back and decided to sign Jacobsen instead. That was in yesterday's paper I think.

If you sign him I imagine he'll just be back up for Beye.

Considering the current regime's track record so far with "never heard of him" players, I'm willing to trust their judgement on this. Although naturally we'd still need more signings.

Not even clear that we're in for him though, agent might just be holding Everton ransom.

Everton fans showing the love  ;D

http://nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?556451

Thread - kamil zayatte - gone to Newcastle

"Must be shit then!"

"There at it again... "

"surprise surprise, fucking geordie cunt bastards, thieving little pikeys"  :cheesy:

"lazy geordie dilusional two bob cunts! "

That's actually pretty funny; it's just like reading a thread on here.

Everton fans showing the love  ;D

http://nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?556451

Thread - kamil zayatte - gone to Newcastle

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

"surprise surprise, f***ing geordie c*** bastards, thieving little pikeys"  :cheesy:

"lazy geordie dilusional two bob c***s! "

Few more

"It just wouldn't be transfer season without th skunks stealing a player. At least it was him!!"

"let me guess... this is there big 10 million quid signing? haha"

"exactly , he is probably just another dodgy amdy faye "