Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/deportivo/es/desarrollo/1159917.html

Rough translation:

The Newcastle launches a bid by Xisco

According ahead Onda Cero on its agenda for the first touch, Angel Rodriguez, Xisco, striker of Deportivo la Coruna, has received an offer of Newcasttle to play in the Premier next season. Thus, the Spanish player may consult their decicisión with his former partner, the Argentine defence Fabricio Coloccini, who has joined the club this season English.

Thus, the coach of Deportivo la Coruna, in statements to the program Onda Cero, said: "Today I was told that there were many possibilities to fuera'al Newcastle." The player has stated that "it is an important player, the worse the offer made by the Newcastle also had to be important. Furthermore, only remaining two years of contract and it is clear that if you do not renew, is going". He stressed the importance that the striker "hace14 months was playing in the Neighborhood and now receives an offer from English club." Nevertheless, Lotina clarified that "I have no confirmation that is done, but the offer exists."

Anyone know anything about him?

Quality player tbh. My dad doesn't like buying foreign players (old-fashioned git), yet still watches La Liga weekly and he's one of his favourite players so must be good!

My dad for chief scout.

exciting news, though i dont think ive ever seen him play, it is encouraging that we're after a well renowned striker.

can our la liga watchers tell us about the kind of player he is? how does he play, who would you compare him to, how will he fit into our side?

Guest timmy boy

Good record for a young striker and fits in with the clubs recruitment policy can't say I have ever seen him play though.