If true...

£15m for Milner and Smith

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif :smitten:

Pretty obvious Ameobi and/or Smith is/are leaving then. :celb:

daily mail saying alan smith in everton tomorrow for medical, 3m

If true...

£15m for Milner and Smith

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif :smitten:

23 million for jenas, milner and smith, with fees like this being paid for english players willy nilly, i'd be happy to never see us sign one again

No more waiting on Viduka. Thank God for that. Looks like it's the 4-3-1-2 then. Nice!

Is this what Keegan meant when he said "I think the (Milner) sale will allow us to go in a slightly different direction".

I think it's very likely.

The Colombian we might be bringing in on loan I think might be cover for Barton in the 4-3-1-2 setup as it is likely he will be out for 16 games they are saying, or something ridiculous like that.

I think we have always been looking out for a loan option such as this to cover for Barton, as that would pretty much rule him out of making any serious contribution this season.

No more waiting on Viduka. Thank God for that. Looks like it's the 4-3-1-2 then. Nice!

Is this what Keegan meant when he said "I think the (Milner) sale will allow us to go in a slightly different direction".

The Colombian we might be bringing in on loan I think might be cover for Barton in the 4-3-1-2 setup as it is likely he will be out for 16 games they are saying, or something ridiculous like that.

I think we have always been looking out for a loan option such as this to cover for Barton, as that would pretty much rule him out of making any serious contribution this season.

is the colombian gonzalez?

If it's true that this has been all but agreed for nearly a month now, then it wouldn't surprise me at all if we'd arranged some sort of gentlemanly agreement not to take Coloccini & Xisco at the same time as a way of softening the blow a little.

Why when that would mean he misses games?

is the colombian gonzalez?

Yes, thats who I meant.