Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

http://www.rfef.es/index.jsp?nodo=39&ID=915

A great combination in the vicinity of the area ended with the dispatch from the banda of Raul Garcia and shooting high Xisco. The new Newcastle striker of English, with an auction of head chopped to pass Sisi, again caress the goal. And on the verge of ending the first half, a move taken by Sisi drove the ball into the area until Mata, who put him on a plate back to Xisco. The battering ram, perhaps hampered by a defender, not with the goal was right and both escaped from miracle.

Whatever that means. :lol:

If this guy had finished off a previous manager like Souness or Big Sam he would have had legend status already in my book but the fact it is King Kev he pushed away.  We cant take it out on the lad, he must be gutted with what has happenned.

sounds good to me. dont blame him for kk going but still fully understand why kk went. looking forward to seeing him though, pity will never be seen under kk. kk's sought of player, fit viduka by the sound of it

If this guy had finished off a previous manager like Souness or Big Sam he would have had legend status already in my book but the fact it is King Kev he pushed away.  We cant take it out on the lad, he must be gutted with what has happenned.

Christ on a bike, what a load of wallop.

Anyone who would even consider taking it out on him under any circumstances should be hung by the bollocks from the nearest lampost.

Wouldn't be like John Gibson to make a quote up to suit his argument now would it?

Lee Ryder, Page 51. - "When I flew in on Monday the club presented me to Kevin Keegan. He talked to me in a bit of detail about his plans for the footballing development of the club. That was an important moment for me in my decision to accept this incredible turn of events"

John Gibson, Page 50. - One of them, Xisco, when innocently asked at United's training ground what he thought of Kevin Keegan replied, "I don't know. I haven't met him, or talked to him". Can you imagine that with Fergie or Wenger?

What a prick. :lol:

got to love the chron.

thats why i haven't bought it in 5 years.

This lad has done nothing wrong. And tbh I have faith in him, I believe he can be one of our best strikers this year. I have only seen him play two og three times for Depo, but he has impressed me each time.