Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Mrjay // Sep 1, 2008 at 18:46

Hello again!

Just to clarify there was someone from Villareal aged 22 having medical at the Nuffield this morning. I know this because I was there. I don’t know the name because it wasn’t given but if you check my rare previous excursions onto this wonderful site you will find I confirmed Collucini’s medical and he signed.

Try to stay sane and try to believe…not everyone who posts on here talks poop like others we could mention, cough, cough; big willie!!

Haha it is funny

Matias Fernandez ;)

FM legend tbh. Need a bit of Farfan as well like!

I'm a little wowed by that one, I've been impressed with him at times at Chelsea, but they just only play with one winger there.  Hope this doesn't mean a permanent move for the Zog to LB though.

Could be a nice link up between them though if Zog does becomes the 2nd LB.

Hello again!

Just to clarify there was someone from Villareal aged 22 having medical at the Nuffield this morning. I know this because I was there. I don’t know the name because it wasn’t given but if you check my rare previous excursions onto this wonderful site you will find I confirmed Collucini’s medical and he signed.

Try to stay sane and try to believe…not everyone who posts on here talks poop like others we could mention, cough, cough; big willie!!

Haha it is funny

Godin or Matias Fernandez :frantic:

I'm a little wowed by that one, I've been impressed with him at times at Chelsea, but they just only play with one winger there.  Hope this doesn't mean a permanent move for the Zog to LB though.

Wouldn't mind Malouda pushing the Zog out of the squad completely. He's been abject for a while now.

Guest selpisro

Hello again!

Haha it is funny

hope it is real ???

Hello again!

Haha it is funny

hope it is real ???

:lol:

Berbs having a medical at Man United. So Spurs gave him permission then?

Funny how Martin Jol isn't on here telling us about these deals before Sky manages to get hold of them.

Hes working for ssn tribal football

Guest elbee909

I was at Marlish farm today and Van Nistelrooy was there, fingers crossed for that one.

Well I was sat at home scratching my arse on the sofa and had an epiphany that Pato would join on a five year deal.

Yeah, Pato Banton.