Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest black n white

4 hours to go

It aint looking good

Really. I think it looks excatly like I expected.

We will announce all our dealings at the same time, probably close to midnight if not after.

keegan did say judge him at 12

How can man Ure give Berb a medical without permission from Spuds to talk to the player?

The same way your employer cant stop you having a interview with someone else.  He is only getting scans/medical tests done he is not playing for them.

To be honest no1 has a fucking clue whats going on with us, we havent even confirmed Xisco or Gonzalez yet, all the signings will probably be announced at the same time. No1 can say whether things are looking bad or good with us.

To be honest no1 has a f***ing clue whats going on with us, we havent even confirmed Xisco or Gonzalez yet, all the signings will probably be announced at the same time. No1 can say whether things are looking bad or good with us.

Just make it up like the media do and pass it off as fact.

Guest black n white

4 hours to go

It aint looking good

We will announce all our dealings at the same time, probably close to midnight if not after.

How many you expecting?

5  6 if barton leaves(including the 2 we know about)

Do you think one part of the deal with Corluka was that City was allowed to enter the Berbatov race just to get Manure to bid higher and faster.

You know, just to be asshole

Funny I said the same thing in work a few hours ago, "We'll give you a mill more if you wind up manure!!"

4 hours to go

It aint looking good

keegan did say judge him at 12

Alot of people are waiting to judge him

Just think if we had any other deals lined up there would have been some news by now

Hope im wrong

I wish we'd f***ing hurry up and sign somebody. My eyes are starting to bleed now.

Try being an Everton fan  :kasper:

Do you lot never sleep either?

Well, we're currently working out where all the money we got last season through European qualification, cup runs, 18m from AJ and McFadden sales and general TV revenue/other incomes, has actually gone. Coz we've barely spent a penny so far. It's a joke, quite frankly.

Nicko is adamant that the Barton thing is a stunt.

Who gives a fuck what Nicko think tbh, hes just a journo jumping on rumours and acting like he's ITK

I bet he will be all "i told you so" and those mongs on the Blackburn forum will say "Nicko right again" later if Barton doesnt go :rolleyes:

How long before the server crashes, Dave? :lol:

;D

Apart from the fuckups we know about (1.05am etc) it's been pretty good in terms of capacity since they changed tbf.

Whats been the most online today ?

519 including guests and hidden i counted today  :kasper:

How long before the server crashes, Dave? :lol:

;D

Apart from the fuckups we know about (1.05am etc) it's been pretty good in terms of capacity since they changed tbf.

Whats been the most online today ?

About 500. Second busiest day in the history of the forum.

Server is doing ok considering.