Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

To be honest Xisco, Owen and Martins are a very decent strike force, considering we still have Ameobi/Smith as 4th choice striker (which should only play during injury crisis) and Ranger/Zamblera as youth reserves.  Together with Nacho (a substitute of Emre), I don't think we will get any other attacking players.  The only possible signing I can think of is a defensive midfielder as an improvement over Butt.  A left back cover isn't that "urgent" enough for us to rush for a player today as we still have Edgar and Tozer as cover --- and certainly N'Zogbia too.

Any decent defensive midfielder available in the market today? no Appiah though.  Any Spanish?

Guest toonlass

To be honest Xisco, Owen and Martins are a very decent strike force, considering we still have Ameobi/Smith as 4th choice striker (which should only play during injury crisis) and Ranger/Zamblera as youth reserves.  Together with Nacho (a substitute of Emre), I don't think we will get any other attacking players.  The only possible signing I can think of is a defensive midfielder as an improvement over Butt.  A left back cover isn't that "urgent" enough for us to rush for a player today as we still have Edgar and Tozer as cover --- and certainly N'Zogbia too.

Any decent defensive midfielder available in the market today? no Appiah though.  Any Spanish?

What's happened to Viduka like?

What's happened to Viduka like?

Seen in Hull by anon on 606 and in the G-Star shop in town with his family by Barton7 on Toontastic.