Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

To be honest Xisco, Owen and Martins are a very decent strike force, considering we still have Ameobi/Smith as 4th choice striker (which should only play during injury crisis) and Ranger/Zamblera as youth reserves.  Together with Nacho (a substitute of Emre), I don't think we will get any other attacking players.  The only possible signing I can think of is a defensive midfielder as an improvement over Butt.  A left back cover isn't that "urgent" enough for us to rush for a player today as we still have Edgar and Tozer as cover --- and certainly N'Zogbia too.

Any decent defensive midfielder available in the market today? no Appiah though.  Any Spanish?

What's happened to Viduka like?

Physically retired for me.

I think when anyone writes 'I've got a feeling' their post should be immediately, and automatically, deleted

i think ur face should be deleted

Guest toonlass

Off BBC 606  ;D

I just saw Cristiano Ronaldo and offered him a pork pie; he refused.

------------

Ronaldo makes me sick. Too good to eat a pork pie now is he?

Guest johnson293

To be honest Xisco, Owen and Martins are a very decent strike force, considering we still have Ameobi/Smith as 4th choice striker (which should only play during injury crisis) and Ranger/Zamblera as youth reserves.  Together with Nacho (a substitute of Emre), I don't think we will get any other attacking players.  The only possible signing I can think of is a defensive midfielder as an improvement over Butt.  A left back cover isn't that "urgent" enough for us to rush for a player today as we still have Edgar and Tozer as cover --- and certainly N'Zogbia too.

Any decent defensive midfielder available in the market today? no Appiah though.  Any Spanish?

What's happened to Viduka like?

Hull.  :pow:

ManUre in talks with Berb without having even bid for him ??? Didnt know that was possible.

Probably allowed to negotiate terms so that come the time that Spurs decide who they sell to (and for how much), the deal can still be concluded near the end of the window.

Guest johnson293

how much did spurs play for berbatov?

£10.8m or something.

Yeah, it was summit like this.

He's a decent player like, but if the bid figures are true (£37m) then thats just rediculous money for him...In my opinion.

Though again - in a league where James Milner went for £12m, then I suppose its possible!