Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest Nufc4Life

What a fucking joke.

If we sell Barton, which is looking increasingly likely and get fuck all in return, i fucking give up. What a fucking ridiculous state of affairs.

Looks like we're getting fuck all, selling players and getting fuck all else in. Wankers.

If the Barton to Portsmouth thing is correct, I fully expect the media to have an all out witch hunt against Redknapp and Portsmouth FC for taking him on.... just as they did to us and KK for giving him another chance

I wont hold my fucking breath

What a f***ing joke.

If we sell Barton, which is looking increasingly likely and get f*** all in return, i f***ing give up. What a f***ing ridiculous state of affairs.

Looks like we're getting f*** all, selling players and getting f*** all else in. Wankers.

This if nothing else happens

2053: I've heard from two separate sources in the last 10 minutes that Joey Barton is about to sign for Portsmouth, allowing Spurs to swoop for Pompey midfielder Lassana Diarra.

Our club are in for a real hammering

Why? We're getting rid of a player everyone wants us to get rid of.

No doubt though that under Good ol' Harry things will be ok for him....

Merely a theoretical thought here, but would Diarra going to Spurs pave the way for someone like Huddlestone to go to Newcastle?

I'd want him at my club tbh, if he was avaliable. Think he's a great passer, and would continue to improve, if he's given regular football.

Just a thought, anyway. Certainly not going to pretend to be ITK!

2053: I've heard from two separate sources in the last 10 minutes that Joey Barton is about to sign for Portsmouth, allowing Spurs to swoop for Pompey midfielder Lassana Diarra.

Our club are in for a real hammering

Why? We're getting rid of a player everyone wants us to get rid of.

No doubt though that under Good ol' Harry things will be ok for him....

Why

Because we have backed the player all summer then let him go with hours remaining and no replacement

Wholly unimpressed at moment - thought we needed 4 quality players before Milner went, let alone Barton - not looking likely we will get in enough real quality - we only have one in at moment and the jury is defo out on how good he is/will adapt.