Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment buy Citeh

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Wish Ashley had sold us to this lot tbh. Or at least get his fuckin hand in his pocket and bid for the likes of Berba.

Yes and No

I think it would be much sweeter to build a team up to compete with top 4

In the short term, it would be class, but would love to do it 'our' way

i cant see any club ever being able to build a team up anymore. Its always been about having more money, but now these clubs have owners who dont even care about loosing the money.

I can't believe we didn't sell to these guys...

I was really annoyed when the papers suggested we were going to sell the club over the Summer like, Ashley's in it for the long term...

Guest elbee909

Can all those jealous - well, why not go and support City instead?  Or Chelsea?  Much of a muchness.  I bet you like to cheat and give yourselves a billion in FM too.

Can all those jealous - well, why not go and support City instead?  Or Chelsea?  Much of a muchness.  I bet you like to cheat and give yourselves a billion in FM too.

The jealousy is understandable, City have apparently been given a golden ticket to success while we seem likely to continue to rot in mid-table mediocrity for evermore.

The jealousy is understandable, City have apparently been given a golden ticket to success while we seem likely to continue to rot in mid-table mediocrity for evermore.

A sensible post.

It's pathetic like. Why does anyone want to be in City's position?

Look what's happening. They're making bids left, right and centre, and all of them are falling apart, not coming to anything. They may have loads of money, but they don't have the pulling power.

It's pathetic like. Why does anyone want to be in City's position?

Look what's happening. They're making bids left, right and centre, and all of them are falling apart, not coming to anything. They may have loads of money, but they don't have the pulling power.

I'm actually gonna save that quote and post it again exactly a year from now, I think you'll find you will be very mistaken.

(this may have already been pointed out but i aint re-reading 5 pages to find out)

so,lets say citeh go and spend wads on good players and finish in the top 4 this season or next and build on it.........seems like arsenal or liverpool would no longer be able to guarantee the champs lge money and the pulling power that comes with playing in the champs lge.

I'd rather we did things properly. I despise the Chelsea way, which City look to be trying to emulate.

Maybe that's overly romantic, but fuck it I don't care.

There's a difference between getting Nasri and whacking in stupid bids for players currently playing for the world's biggest clubs btw.

I'd rather we did things properly. I despise the Chelsea way, which City look to be trying to emulate.

Thank god we didnt get Woodgate,Modric or even put a bid in for Nasri, it would of been cRaZy. Still the player Valencia cant be arsed to keep as a squad player (If he plays well we still lose him :dave:) & x-Liverpool squad player Danny Guthrie are tidy deals. At least Jonas & Colo are really positive signings & probably save this window as being a poor one.