KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest black n white

imo...that statement is the best thing that has sinced keegan resigned

no way can ashley stay now

sorry all you asheyites or whatever it is

NUFC have every right to air their views, looks like keegan's as much to blame

They've got another thing coming when Keegan will air his side of the story, especially if it strategically timed at a couple of hours before next Saturday's match.. Doubt if Keegan will stoop to the same levels as this bunch though..

Sorry, but if you think Keegan hasn't been having his say for months, then you're seriously deluded!!

Where do you think the media have been getting all their inside info from!?!

Who'd have thought naive old KK would have totally gotten the better of cynical hard-nosed businessman Mike Ashley in the manipulation stakes, f***ing hell man he's had us all fooled, the blokes a PR genius!! A media manipulator par excellence.

I have no idea what you're trying to imply here

Guest elbee909

I see Keegan as the coward tonight,he knew the deal from the start it appears ,

now he has left this huge mess behind.

Definite WUM.

Guest afternoonfix

Nice try.

the players imposed upon Keegan by Wise were not always, or often, that bad

Newcastle: there was no getting through to Kevin Keegan

Newcastle: We've just sold James Milner for 12m pounds, think you're spending any of it? Not a chance, muhahahaha

thechnically it was spent on xisco and others i suppose. i wonder if schweinsteiger will be asked his thoughts ?

Technically we spent nothing at all this summer, after spending nothing at all in January. Do you think that is what Keegan signed up to and made him come back?

we did spend. we spent the milner money,the emre money and the rozenhal money.....it's a shame we couldn't the ameobi and smith money.

And the other 30+million dissapeared into thin air i suppose.

is it like pay day when that 30mill is just dumped into the bank account on the first day of august. if the times article is right they had money aside for schweinsteiger then probably some for january and some to cover losses cuased by the out of kilter wage bill.

That statement could have been written by a five year old; complete load of shit. Simply an attempt by the club to appease the support to get them back in the ground spending money to feed fat fucking mike ashley's cash cow. Hope the cunt chokes on the cash.

Guest elbee909

Nice try.

the players imposed upon Keegan by Wise were not always, or often, that bad

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

That's bull Indi, and goes against the rumours that it was Wise doing the leaking for one. Unless of course you can prove KK was doing the leaking rather than suggesting it to suit your own views of this whole mess which is trying to put it on KK's toes from how I'm reading it.

aren't you doing exactly the same from the keegan side.

bearing in mind most of the leaks showed the board in a bad light.

The board showed themselves in bad light before any press leaks and there haven't been that many, indeed they've done well it seems, it appears most of the crap is being aimed at KK. Understandable when there is someone at Newcastle doing all the feeding while KK can say nowt due to legal reasons and LMA guidance, that and of course his integrity.

I am doing the same with the KK side too fucking right, at least I have a weight of evidence to at least point to, unless of course the turmoil of this past week didn't really happen. They are to blame and them only.

It is a fact that the statement issued by the club could not have been more divisive than had they fully intended it to be. What's clever in a business area not subject to the intense public scrutiny of the present case instead is patronising, ill-advised and wrong.

That's bull Indi, and goes against the rumours that it was Wise doing the leaking for one. Unless of course you can prove KK was doing the leaking rather than suggesting it to suit your own views of this whole mess which is trying to put it on KK's toes from how I'm reading it.

aren't you doing exactly the same from the keegan side.

bearing in mind most of the leaks showed the board in a bad light.

What leaks are we talking about here?

once again the club spent nothing in net terms, so maybe keegan really did find it hard to 'spend within the budget'

"there you go son, 0p, don't spend it all at once. and as an extra promise, whatever you bring in i'll let you keep. to get you started, i've put up all your toys on Ebay, i hear Everton are after your playstation <nudge nudge>"

well why sign it ?

the rumour was he'd signed in order not to have to pay up his side of the contract (rumoured 2mill)

To keep him from running to the press with his side of the story.

but if he had a good case of constructive dismissal he wouldn't  have to pay up his side of things.

Someone on Toontastic says that according to Skunkers, the Times article appeared 11 minutes before the club statement did. Bad-mouthing KK?

What bollocks, you can even see the times the articles were released on newsnow.

Still, anything to make out poor king Kev is the victim.

Guest pont-toon

What the statement and Times article proves is they didn't trust KK and it begs the question why appoint the man or indeed a manager at all. Its all starting to fit now. KK was appointed so fans would buy season tickets for 3 years, to appease fans while the club began to penny pinch.

As far as I'm concerned, KK saw through them and took them to task and being the cowards they are, instead of sacking him, they let him resign knowing he would do that because he wouldn't stand for their s*** any longer. And now they are trying to discredit a man who saved this club from going into the 3rd division, who when he first took over paid Terry Mac's wages and didn't take any out of the club himself until we were safe and financially secure, a man who has done nothing but great for this club.

The f***ing bastards what they are. f*** them.

exactly my sentiments anarl

boils my piss - the animosity at the Hull game is going to be fever pitch

Guest elbee909

has keegan signed a comfidentiality clause ?

and if so why ?

The same reason I may or may not have signed one when I may or may not have been axed from a former employer.  It's soemthing to do with being had over a barrel.  Jesus.