Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

A lot of people seem to be overlooking the fact that Ashley wanting to sell now could leave us in a big pile of shit manager wise.  If the sale takes weeks/months,  will we even get a manager?  Will he bother?  Will he care who he gets in?

I know it feels like the football side of things is secondry at the moment,  but what on earths going to happen manager wise?  Or will he think fuck it and get Keegan back in with whatever demands are neccessary?  He is listening to us,  after all. 

I wasn't too bothered about who we brought in but we need to fill the void ASAP to try and stop this daily bloodletting.  We need to appoint a manager and move on.

No decent manager would come here now Ashley has said he won't have a penny to spend.

No decent manager would come here now Ashley has said he won't have a penny to spend.

???

Keegan was supposed to work while unable to spend. 

money has been spent..............i wonder if more was there and wasn't used for whatever reason ?

???

Keegan was supposed to work while unable to spend. 

money has been spent..............i wonder if more was there and wasn't used for whatever reason ?

what now with the sellup?  sit in limbo til it happens or appoint an out of work stand in for the rest of the season?

no-one good is gonna come as a permanent manager that much is for sure

we need ashley to sell up now, fast, or more accurately we need a buyer, fast, otherwise this could turn into a shithole of a season

It'll more than likely be Houghton as care-taker until a new owner is found.

No-one would be mad enough to take the job on a full-time basis knowing the club is to be sold and they probably won't be the new owners 1st choice.

Big Sam might.

Now Ashley's shafted us by saying he's gone if he can find a buyer we won't get a new manager as there is no job security. Is there any chance we could get a proper caretaker manager/coach on  short term basis?

nope

ron atkinsons free though...not heard about dave bassett in a while either

does dennis know either of them?

Now Ashley's shafted us by saying he's gone if he can find a buyer we won't get a new manager as there is no job security. Is there any chance we could get a proper caretaker manager/coach on  short term basis?

nope

ron atkinsons free though...not heard about dave bassett in a while either

does dennis know either of them?

Didn't Wise play for Bobby Gould?  Oh how I'd laugh.

Indeed, I can only hope Ashley sells as soon as possible so we can get a new man in. No manager in their right mind would come to us now when the owner wants out.

It's a bit like Kathy Bates's Annie in "Misery" when she "hobbles" Paul...

Mike Ashley's just hobbled the club. It's mental.  ???

Indeed, I can only hope Ashley sells as soon as possible so we can get a new man in. No manager in their right mind would come to us now when the owner wants out.

I honestly don't think he'll hang around. If he feels as strongly about it as the statement makes out, he'll be desperately trying to flog the club before the next home game.

I honestly don't think he'll hang around. If he feels as strongly about it as the statement makes out, he'll be desperately trying to flog the club before the next home game.

I hope he cares enough about the club to sell it to the right people. If that takes a little longer, then so be it. I'd rather have short term turmoil and uncertainty than a long term future under the wrong people.

I hope he cares enough about the club to sell it to the right people.

He is a business man, he will be looking to sell to whoever gives him the best offer...

Does nobody else think that maybe, just maybe, he isn't going to sell, but he's put out this statement in the hope that it will get people off his back and it will all eventually blow over.

:lol:

Guest Toonarama

Someone who can rescue the burnt out wreckage of a northern club.

Step - make that wheel -forward Brian Potter

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/1860509-Travel_Picture-Brian_Potter.jpg

I hope he cares enough about the club to sell it to the right people.

He is a business man, he will be looking to sell to whoever gives him the best offer...

I couldn't blame him for not caring about the club the way he's been treated by the fans.