Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Well Keegan could be back if we are bought out without to much time passing by, Ashley is being a cunt though so buyers are not going to rush into anything and how long is KK going to wait for a return.

Other than that it could be anyone but whoever it is I am sure it won't be anyone Ashley brings in, he just won't bother now.

I'm still of the opinion that Keegan will be back.

I hope not, best to cut our links with both owner and manager after this fiasco.

It would show limited thinking for any new owner to just bring Keegan back. Such the easy thing to do.

Keegan deserves a fair shot with an owner that will back him in the transfer window.

He probably does I know but I think he now has too many doubters and critics amongst the newcastle fans.

The ONLY possible way I think it would be worth his coming back is if the full story came out and he came out of it clean as a whistle and had every fan agreeing with his reasons for walking out.

I cant see it happening personally - sadly

I hope not, best to cut our links with both owner and manager after this fiasco.

It would show limited thinking for any new owner to just bring Keegan back. Such the easy thing to do.

It may be the easy thing to do, but he is also the best candidate for the job.

Not really looking at the past 8 months.

Have to say, I think this would be wise. Learn from recent mistakes, for goodness sakes. Having Keegan here is too much of a powderkeg waiting to go off - when what we need most is a period of stability.

It may be the easy thing to do, but he is also the best candidate for the job.

Not really looking at the past 8 months.

With the resources at his disposal, the quality of football, barring the first month or so, has been some of the best since Robson was in charge. I don't think there's any denying that.

I would also seriously dispute claims that there are a lot of doubters amongst Newcastle fans. The vast majority want him back in my opinion.

If you look at the managers we've had since Robson then that's hardly a surprise although the run in with Roeder as caretaker was better than we've had under Keegan, the fact is he only managed to beat 5 Premiership teams since he's been back and all of them finished in the bottom half last season (11th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th)

Not that I don't think he'd do reasonably well with money behind him but there are better managers out there who would be attracted to the club if there was quite a bit of money to spend.

NUFC weigh up move for Curbishley or O'Leary

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/09/17/nufc-weigh-up-move-for-curbishley-or-o-leary-72703-21838550/

Please kill me now...................... :suicide:

Anal's just making shit up now.  We're weighing up for a move for Curbishley who left WHU because he couldn't work with the same system that we have in place here?

O'Dreary I could just about understand, a placeholder manager who will only be there for as long as the club is for sale when a new owner will find it nice & easy to sack him and replace him with a new man of their own.  Still a shitty choice, even as a placeholder

I'd rather have O'Leary than Curbishley if it's a straight choice.

i'd rather hughton/money for a couple of month to try and find a buyer.

I'd rather have Mary, Mungo and Midge. And that's saying something.

Ashley may not get his price and we might not be sold. We could end up with an owner who is only thinking about selling, a board who know their time is up and a manager who knows he is a stop-gap appointment only.

Not exactly an ideal recipe for success. If this continues for any length of time, we are going down :o

I'd prefer O'Leary to Curbishley but will be shot to shit for saying my own choice of current unemployed manager is Glenn Hoddle.

Of the employed managers i'd like Strachan.

Would Hoddle take orders from Wise though?

I'd rather have O'Leary than Curbishley if it's a straight choice.

i'd rather hughton/money for a couple of month to try and find a buyer.

I'd rather have Mary, Mungo and Midge. And that's saying something.

I wouldn't touch O'Leary or Curbishley with a bargepole. Short term they'd be better than Hughton/Money, but if they got a couple of results they would be given the job full time and anything is better than getting lumbered with those wankers.