Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Guest sicko2ndbest

I know it is a given that we will reappoint but howay man, have a heart and lock this for a couple of days

Have some respect

"Welcome to a club that doesn't really want to spend any money, and you don't have control over who's coming in!"

Top managers will be queuing to join us :rolleyes:

Rijkaard is the only one who will not make me say "Fucking hell, Mike, is this who find fit to replace The King?".

yeah. at least in the past when we were looking at managers we could guarantee them a sizeable 'war chest'.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Which manager in his right mind is going to manage us with Denis Fucking Wise calling the shots?

Piss off Ashley and your arse licking co-horts. Fuck right off.

Someone who won't bottle it and leave us high and dry.

Ok then someone who is mega shit like souness with no principles and will hang around forever for his pay off even tho he is fucking useless.

Get reall

Doesn't matter, the beauty of "the system" is that any manager can step in and the club has "consistency". When the cheapo players you've bought do shit or the manager gets a bit uppity and starts asking for players he wants, you just get rid and go out and get a new one.

Its gunna have to be someone who is either stupid, a yes man or has balls the size of oranges.

Or simply a good coach and tactician who can get the best from what he's got, as is commonplace around Europe.

One wonders how Fergie, Benitez and Wenger (the latter two are foreign and choose their own players) continue to dominate proceedings...

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Which manager in his right mind is going to manage us with Denis Fucking Wise calling the shots?

Poyet will.

Get in eh? I'm off to buy a box at the ground. Wow indeed.

Its gunna have to be someone who is either stupid, a yes man or has balls the size of oranges.

Or simply a good coach and tactician who can get the best from what he's got, as is commonplace around Europe.

Someone with those very credentials has just became available.

and i'm not talking about Curbishley.

Poyet will.

Get in eh? I'm off to buy a box at the ground. Wow indeed.

I don't want him either. I'm just pointing out that plenty of people will want the job.

One wonders how Fergie, Benitez and Wenger (the latter two are foreign and choose their own players) continue to dominate proceedings...

They also have bottomless pits are able to attract Tevez, Berbatov, Rooney, Torres, etc. I'm sure if we could attract those players and could afford it, we'd let Keegan do what he likes.

Also, if Wise/Jimenez/Ashley/Llambias had came in on Monday night and went to Keegan, "Here you go, here's Robinho for you". Would he have walked off because he didn't make that decision? B*llocks man.

I'm feel very, very sad... I never expected this to happen...

I can't see any manager who is above us to wanting to come here and pick up the challenge if they don't have full control.  The only type of boss we can attract is a smaller one who is desperate to have a crack at a Premiership side.  If a small fish does step up he is immediately hindered by only being able to work with the tools he is given as opposed to being able to bring in the ones he feels he needs.

I hope the players are motivated enough to maintain a midtable finish... I also hope Ashley has the money to stomach the Championship if things really fuck up.  The irony is that if he backed Keegan this year, he'd most likely see a far better season than the last one.