Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Marcelino nailed on in my opinion. Spanish, will be extremely familiar and comformatable with the set up. Decent record so far.

As a club, even if a manager comes in 2morra, unless it is a huge name or Shearer (the only type of managers who could appease most of the fans) then we are f***ed for this entire season, the fallout from this will be bigger than we've ever seen me thinks.

If I could find a fucking bookies in Canada I would put a wad of money on it.

Anyone who thinks that a foriegn manager will come in and sort this mess out straight after KK has left is fooling themselves.

They Simply wont get the chance, some fans will just not tollorate it.

I think we are roylally fcked at the minute.

If that fat cuntsack makes Dennis Wise manager he will confirm himself to be the most out of touch, clueless fuckwit to ever be involved in football. What a fucking disgusting insult that would be. Surely he isn't that stupid.......?

A more relevant question than who do you want as the next manager is 'what does the next manager (and the board) have to do in order to make this right?'

Short of securing a real superstar (which is now even less likely than the last 3 managerial sackings and dents to the club's reputation), I'm just not sure.  I can't even imagine what those of you who pay for season tickets and away trips must be feeling.  From one shambles of a board to another. 

My money is on Ashley and co trying to appoint Shearer to appease the fans - don't think he'd take and even if he did I'd still be too fucking mad to care. Keegan's gone and with it a fair bit of my faith in both football, and Newcastle United FC.