Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Guest Magnetic North

Ince doesn't even get off the mark IMO on the grounds that the ladder doesn't quite reach the window.

...but a brainless marionette (not necessarily Ince) is what the NUFC regime would seem to prefer  :cheesy:

Ince doesn't even get off the mark IMO on the grounds that the ladder doesn't quite reach the window.

...but a brainless marionette (not necessarily Ince) is what the NUFC regime would seem to prefer  :cheesy:

Not sure he's brainless but Poyet doesn't half look like a 40 year old Pinnochio.

everyone thought it was ridiculous when Wise was linked as our director of football, everyone pissed themselves at such an outrageous suggestion. and now half this board is up his arse.

so i'll wait and see. at this stage it could be anyone. could be dan petrescu for all we know.

I'm not one of the Alan Oliver haters but todays back page is one of the most cretinious pieces i've read in a long time.

Well I had a different reason for hating Oliver, than the populist "LOL, he said we were going to sign Brett Emerton and we never did" crowd. I was appalled at his integrity as a journalist because of his role as a mouthpiece for Shepherd. He would not print anything without the club OK, which is not journalism in my book it's propaganda.

Anyway since he's lost his pipeline to information, he's really not stepped up at all to show us his has any journalistic talent, today's reference to Wiki is just further evidence that this guy is the luckiest man alive to have the job he has.

I'm not one of the Alan Oliver haters but todays back page is one of the most cretinious pieces i've read in a long time.

Well I had a different reason for hating Oliver, than the populist "LOL, he said we were going to sign Brett Emerton and we never did" crowd. I was appalled at his integrity as a journalist because of his role as a mouthpiece for Shepherd. He would not print anything without the club OK, which is not journalism in my book it's propaganda.

Anyway since he's lost his pipeline to information, he's really not stepped up at all to show us his has any journalistic talent, today's reference to Wiki is just further evidence that this guy is the luckiest man alive to have the job he has.

Agree 100% with that. Which makes a change.

Fucking hell I just seen a pig flying past the window in the office here. And I thought all hope was lost for you Tron, good to see there's still a chance to ward off the men in white coats :)

Fucking hell I just seen a pig flying past the window in the office here. And I thought all hope was lost for you Tron, good to see there's still a chance to ward off the men in white coats :)

Well, now you know I'm a man of reason you probably want to re-think some of your other opinions as well tbh  :coolsmiley:

f***ing hell I just seen a pig flying past the window in the office here. And I thought all hope was lost for you Tron, good to see there's still a chance to ward off the men in white coats :)

Well, now you know I'm a man of reason you probably want to re-think some of your other opinions as well tbh  :coolsmiley:

Nah I don't think so, obviously I'm never wrong  :crazy2:

todays gossip column

Newcastle want Blackburn boss Paul Ince to be their new manager. (Daily Mirror)

But Rovers are convinced Ince will not leave Ewood Park. (Daily Express)

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley wants a new boss installed in time for Saturday's home game against Hull City. (The Sun)

Tottenham first-team coach Gus Poyet, Zenit St Petersburg boss Dick Advocaat and Russia coach Guus Hiddink are all under consideration for the Magpies post. (Daily Telegraph)

Ashley is set to watch the match against the Tigers from the St James' Park directors box, rather than his usual position in the stand alongside Newcastle fans. (Daily Express)

todays gossip column

Newcastle want Blackburn boss Paul Ince to be their new manager. (Daily Mirror)

But Rovers are convinced Ince will not leave Ewood Park. (Daily Express)

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley wants a new boss installed in time for Saturday's home game against Hull City. (The Sun)

Tottenham first-team coach Gus Poyet, Zenit St Petersburg boss Dick Advocaat and Russia coach Guus Hiddink are all under consideration for the Magpies post. (Daily Telegraph)

Ashley is set to watch the match against the Tigers from the St James' Park directors box, rather than his usual position in the stand alongside Newcastle fans. (Daily Express)  The same Ashley that always sits in the directors box at home games

Guest Geordiesned

Tyne Tees news has just said that they've heard from the infamous "club insider" that we ARE after Ince and will approach Blackburn in the next few days!  :kasper:

Tyne Tees news has just said that they've heard from the infamous "club insider" that we ARE after Ince and will approach Blackburn in the next few days!  :kasper:

Blackburn must think we are football's equivalent of Santa Claus. First Souness and now Ince. Hopefully this is just press bollocks.