Hull...Protest?

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For me boycott is not an option the players need our support and its not their fault this has happened. GET BEHIND THE PLAYERS.

Cannot help myself, but can't understand that blind loyalty at all. Supporting the players? Do you think they support Mikey. People argued the same way, after the appointment of Souness and Fat Sam... Did it help? No.

Personally, i'm going to boycott the game - the media will pick up on it, and ram it don that useless fat c*** ashley's throat.

Ashley is ENTIRELY at fault, because HE is the absolute retard who put Wise and Jimenez in place.

He's a fat, lying cretin, and has managed the seemingly impossible by making me want Shepherd back.

when do you turn 14?

Come on, you are the guy who laughs about the most childish jokes on here... :-) If I had to bet on the youngest forum member, my money would be on you!

Personally, i'm going to boycott the game - the media will pick up on it, and ram it don that useless fat c*** ashley's throat.

Ashley is ENTIRELY at fault, because HE is the absolute retard who put Wise and Jimenez in place.

He's a fat, lying cretin, and has managed the seemingly impossible by making me want Shepherd back.

when do you turn 14?

Come on, you are the guy who laughs about the most childish jokes on here... :-) If I had to bet on the youngest forum member, my money would be on you!

put your money on it then. go on :lol:

For me boycott is not an option the players need our support and its not their fault this has happened. GET BEHIND THE PLAYERS.

Cannot help myself, but can't understand that blind loyalty at all. Supporting the players? Do you think they support Mikey. People argued the same way, after the appointment of Souness and Fat Sam... Did it help? No.

Huh?

The players have nothing to do with this situation at all. We've got a season to play, we need the points, they'll not be feeling too great now either so every fan should be getting 110% behind them.

The people who don't care about the players or the fact that we've got a season to play shock and disgust me in all honesty. Argue about what is going behind the scenes all you want but by the time the match starts get behind the men in black and white or ask yourself why you support this football club.

So you would rather put a further dent in the players' confidence, make the Hull match conditions even more difficult, hence risk losing the 3 points, and possibly more if we go on a bad run, just so you can let big ol' bad Mikey know that ur upset with him? I think Ashley already knows how the fans feel. Going to the game, Hull or any other for that matter, is purely to support that which is the most important thing in all of this, Newcastle United.

Probably been said before, but...........

........fill the ground, sing for the whole game with more than a few Keegan chants hoyed in.

Teams gets great support, point gets put across and everyone else gets it off their chest.

Result.

So you would rather put a further dent in the players' confidence, make the Hull match conditions even more difficult, hence risk losing the 3 points, and possibly more if we go on a bad run, just so you can let big ol' bad Mikey know that ur upset with him? I think Ashley already knows how the fans feel. Going to the game, Hull or any other for that matter, is purely to support that which is the most important thing in all of this, Newcastle United.

You're right I think Ashley will have got the message by now somehow, protest may make some fans feel better but it isn't going to change much.

The people who stand to gain most from a boycott are Sky TV and the media, most of whom hate NUFC, they're licking their lips in anticipation of it and all the newsreel it will fill for weeks.

I say turn up, fill the ground, support the team and shout at or about Ashley or anyone else if it makes you feel better.

Passionate Newcastle fans involved with the Toon Ultras have expressed their deep concern over the running and mismanagement of NUFC.

We feel the events at our football club over the past week have been nothing short of disastrous and we put full blame on the shoulders of Mike Ashley. His PR stunts in the past may have previously given him some leeway, but there’s only so much you can push underground before the truth surfaces.

It has become very apparent with the departure of Kevin Keegan that Mike Ashley quite simply does not care about the football club that we as Geordies treat as our religion. Mr Ashley hasn’t and never will be a fan! The constant public wearing of him in a black & white shirt and his presence in the away end have purely been a false act of an allegiance to NUFC!

Ashley’s implementation of this continental approach and rigidness to it ultimately tipped Keegan over the edge. We fully sympathise with Keegan and believe he should have been allowed total control over transfers. In the past even Ashley himself said that this was the case, but recent developments suggest otherwise, counteract this and expose Ashley to be a conniving liar!

We have since been disgusted to see Ashley out parting in New York the day after news had broke there had been a massive rift with the club and our then manager, Keegan. The timing and circumstances couldn’t have been worse and emphasises Ashley’s lack of enthusiasm, eagerness and effort to the football club we love.

Once again our football club has been turned into a laughing stock and we feel as a group that some action must be taken. We fully support the actions outlined in True Faiths/Mags press release, but we also propose additional forms of action -

Whatever anyone does i fully understand. People will think and act differently, its their opinion, their choice and they have the right to do what they want (as long as its not breaking the law) because there is no 100% answer to this mess that they created.

Personally i wouldn't have a clue, I just hope we win so i guess not effecting the team on the pitch is high priority.

Passionate Newcastle fans involved with the Toon Ultras have expressed their deep concern over the running and mismanagement of NUFC.

We feel the events at our football club over the past week have been nothing short of disastrous and we put full blame on the shoulders of Mike Ashley. His PR stunts in the past may have previously given him some leeway, but there’s only so much you can push underground before the truth surfaces.

It has become very apparent with the departure of Kevin Keegan that Mike Ashley quite simply does not care about the football club that we as Geordies treat as our religion. Mr Ashley hasn’t and never will be a fan! The constant public wearing of him in a black & white shirt and his presence in the away end have purely been a false act of an allegiance to NUFC!

Ashley’s implementation of this continental approach and rigidness to it ultimately tipped Keegan over the edge. We fully sympathise with Keegan and believe he should have been allowed total control over transfers. In the past even Ashley himself said that this was the case, but recent developments suggest otherwise, counteract this and expose Ashley to be a conniving liar!

We have since been disgusted to see Ashley out parting in New York the day after news had broke there had been a massive rift with the club and our then manager, Keegan. The timing and circumstances couldn’t have been worse and emphasises Ashley’s lack of enthusiasm, eagerness and effort to the football club we love.

Once again our football club has been turned into a laughing stock and we feel as a group that some action must be taken. We fully support the actions outlined in True Faiths/Mags press release, but we also propose additional forms of action -

no disrespect like kane....but more bullshit. shit like the above, and the statement by TF, not to mention the mong banners outside the stadium are only helping to make this club less stable.

Meh.

But as your job as ultras you should be making sure the support of the team on the pitch is held above anything else. I thought that was what an ultra was all about?

no disrespect like kane....but more bullshit. s*** like the above, and the statement by TF, not to mention the mong banners outside the stadium are only helping to make this club less stable.

Everyone to there own.

The club is at rock bottom , even though we have had a cracking start to the season , if people aren't happy there going to do something about it.

well said kane, looks like some people have the balls to speak up for what they believe. some have the courage and belief to turn up at the ground and make thier voices heard.

Other people, prefer to talk, or type, endless drivel, and jibes at those prepared to act.

Meh.

But as your job as ultras you should be making sure the support of the team on the pitch is held above anything else. I thought that was what an ultra was all about?

100% correct.

However , this does not seperate us from the rest of the fans , like so many people think we have. We have opinions just like yourself , and at the end of the day we will be there SUPPORTING THE TEAM 110% from start to finish , but we are dissapointed in the club , and we will be taking more action that just not buying a pie and pint.

100% bullshit.

The recommendation from true faith, the mag and this is just going to make the situation even worse. and you are saying that you cares about the club mackems.gif

How will the situation be if we dislike Ashley from now and forward until someone else buy the club? It will get even worse. And what says that someone soon will buy us? Nothing. So how will this help (and the true faith and the mag recommendation)?

People says that Ashley don´t care. But why are we buying quality players? scouting? developing a youth system? and even going at all our matches in the stand with a shirt!

Shepherd cared less. bought players behind the managers back. spend millions at crap players and managers. How is that better?

People can dislike Ashley for what happened with Keegan (the real mistake Ashley has make is that he hired Keegan from the beginning). But at some extent it has to stop. I am sure Keegan had some blame in this situation also.

Guest Darth Toon

no disrespect like kane....but more bullshit. shit like the above, and the statement by TF, not to mention the mong banners outside the stadium are only helping to make this club less stable.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the way you insist on putting down anyone who disagrees with it is getting pretty tiresome.

The Mag, True Faith, Toon Ultras, the clear majority on here (see poll results) not to mention the likes of Sir Bobby Robson and Alan Shearer all think there's something rotten with the current set-up, and believe something should be done about it - I agree with them and applaud their willingness to stand up and be counted on behalf of Geordies everywhere.

Guest Jawesome

People will go to the game, there'll be one or two Keegan songs sung by the mongs in level 7, who still fail to read between the lines, after all these years and it'll still be all Jim White and his posse on SSN talk about until the next idiot takes charge of our first team.

Looks like Hull will have a 12th man in the St James' crowd on Saturday. At least I hope these cretins are in a minority.

I back the lads to shock the suicide corps by dealing out a beating to Hull and sending them packing.

no disrespect like kane....but more bullshit. s*** like the above, and the statement by TF, not to mention the mong banners outside the stadium are only helping to make this club less stable.

Everyone to there own.

The club is at rock bottom , even though we have had a cracking start to the season , if people aren't happy there going to do something about it.

You really think the club is at rock bottom?????

100% bullshit.

The recommendation from true faith, the mag and this is just going to make the situation even worse. and you are saying that you cares about the club mackems.gif

How will the situation be if we dislike Ashley from now and forward until someone else buy the club? It will get even worse. And what says that someone soon will buy us? Nothing. So how will this help (and the true faith and the mag recommendation)?

People says that Ashley don´t care. But why are we buying quality players? scouting? developing a youth system? and even going at all our matches in the stand with a shirt!

Shepherd cared less. bought players behind the managers back. spend millions at crap players and managers. How is that better?

People can dislike Ashley for what happened with Keegan (the real mistake Ashley has make is that he hired Keegan from the beginning). But at some extent it has to stop. I am sure Keegan had some blame in this situation also.

dislike AShley. but don´t make the situation even worse. and to say we are at rock bottom I can only do this :doh: