Hull...Protest?

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

no disrespect like kane....but more bullshit. s*** like the above, and the statement by TF, not to mention the mong banners outside the stadium are only helping to make this club less stable.

I dis-agree. I think the people who've made the club less stable are Ashley and Co. They've rocked the boat and needlessly deprived us of an ambitious manager who bleeds black and white.

And it's a bit harsh to suggest people are "mongs" for protesting because they don't want to see their club being treat with contempt.

Guest KeithKettleborough

I will be there and supporting the team as well as complaining about the current situation and the loss for whatever reason of someone I felt was taking us forward again.

Ok I have paid for my season ticket but if by not buying anything inside the ground or from club shops etc, I feel I can claw back a little of what I would have paid Ashley then that will make me feel like I am doing something to ease the hurt I have felt lately. If thousands do not spend £3 on the proggy, a fiver on food and drinks etc, thats bound to have some effect on a businessman in the long run if its maintained. Even if its done by 10,000 then thats 80k per game and in a season that amounts to well over a million lost and thats just inside the ground.  Men like Ashley are ultimately greedy and even a fall like this seemingly measly amount, will cause some concern, especially with some problems in other areas of his empire.

I will also be putting my bets on outside the ground. If Ladbrokes profits go down a lot, then they won't be happy paying Ashley a great deal for the use of his premises, which I am sure they must based on the large profits I heard each booth usually makes. Maybe futile gestures to some but its a personal way of making my own protest about things I am not happy about. May get a couple of extra pints from the savings too  :cheesy:

In my eyes that statement by TU about Keegan and shite was pretty piss poor. I'm passionate about the Toon Ultras and what they aim to achieve, but I think in this case we've done nothing to help ourselves. Hence why I posted a new article on the front page.

Guest black n white

If the protest involves an economic boycott, I would think all Ashley will do is reduce the amount of money in the transfer kitty to cover any losses.

wouldnt surprise me, apparently he's in with the movie moguls now, that bloke that made the goal movies, apparently the next one is gonna be called own-goal

Guest Beachcomber

Just seen pictures on SSN of Ashley going into Sports Direct AGM. Reporter claims Ashley has employed 2 former SAS men as body gaurds.

Somehow I don't think he is expecting a hostile reception from the other 25% of shareholders who will be at the meeting.

So why employ former SAS men?

Cos he fears he is now a target by fans! Until after Saturday that is!

He wont be at the Game, wont here the chants inside the Stadium and will ride out the storm.

For me, this is not about getting behind the team I have supported for over half a century at the Hull game. It is considerably more important than that.

There is a cancer in our club. You can not get rid of cancer by shouting at it. As somebody said earlier this is not about getting Keagan back. For me it is about cutting the cancer out!

We need a concerted campaign well beyond the Hull game so Ashley will continue to feel insecure and continue to employ retired special forces.

Surely there are enough people following this club who are prepared to be a bit more imaginative than shouting nasty things at Ashleys empty seat!

Guest black n white

i think its inevitable that the protests will carry on after hull game

i'll be there  with my mispelt banner

"nuwcastl whant ashlee oot"

"david kraig fo maneger"

"anal oliva as his no2"

"sak the bord"

Just seen pictures on SSN of Ashley going into Sports Direct AGM. Reporter claims Ashley has employed 2 former SAS men as body gaurds.

Somehow I don't think he is expecting a hostile reception from the other 25% of shareholders who will be at the meeting.

He wont be at the Game, wont here the chants inside the Stadium and will ride out the storm.

For me, this is not about getting behind the team I have supported for over half a century at the Hull game. It is considerably more important than that.

There is a cancer in our club. You can not get rid of cancer by shouting at it. As somebody said earlier this is not about getting Keagan back. For me it is about cutting the cancer out!

We need a concerted campaign well beyond the Hull game so Ashley will continue to feel insecure and continue to employ retired special forces.

Surely there are enough people following this club who are prepared to be a bit more imaginative than shouting nasty things at Ashleys empty seat!

What are you implying when you say "more imaginative?"

Guest Beachcomber

Andy. Its not about what I am implying! What I would say to you or any other fan who want Ashley outis to to be creative and imaginative, not necessarily on your own but with others. Surely out of 50,000 plus at least 100,000 other followers we can come up with an imaginativeeffective campaign.

One of his employees found it impossible to continue to work alongside/under some of his other employees at the club, arguably rightly took the moral high ground, and walked.

A cancer that needs cutting out? Jesus wept.

Guest Beachcomber

One of his employees found it impossible to continue to work alongside/under some of his other employees at the club, arguably rightly took the moral high ground, and walked.

OK Bottledog, I suppose we can count you out!

Well yes, born coward, but just see most of the non verbal forms of action suggested as causing us more unnecessary turmoil.

I have no doubt Ashley can see the uproar that Keegans percieved push from the club has caused and knows that he either has to move forward and make a success of it to survive, or walk. If there is no better buyer in the wings and he does the later, then I just don't see how continually attacking him and causing further financial and emotional strain on the club helps.

I'm getting wary of all this tbh. Its an over simplification of things of course, but would people really be wetting their knickers as much if this had happened a year ago and it was Allardyce who had spat the dummy over not getting what he wanted.

Lets just get behind the lads on Saturday and give Hull a good tonking.  :thup:

Guest Beachcomber

Well yes, born coward, but just see most of the non verbal forms of action suggested as causing us more unnecessary turmoil.

I have no doubt Ashley can see the uproar that Keegans percieved push from the club has caused and knows that he either has to move forward and make a success of it to survive, or walk. If there is no better buyer in the wings and he does the later, then I just don't see how continually attacking him and causing further financial and emotional strain on the club helps.

Can you elaborate on born coward?

I'm getting wary of all this tbh. Its an over simplification of things of course, but would people really be wetting their knickers as much if this had happened a year ago and it was Allardyce who had spat the dummy over not getting what he wanted.

I agree about getting behind the lads but don't see what would have happened a year ago with Allerdyce has anything to do with it, it was Keegan and he's done enough for this club to have expected better treatment than a manager with no history at the club.  If it wasn't for Keegan we wouldn't have been in the Premiership for the last 15 and a bit seasons.

Bit over-exaggerated but I can kind of see where you're coming from. To say it was all Keegans doing this last 15 years is a bit extreme. Think you have Sir Bob and a few others to think of tbh....not just King Kev.

Bit over-exaggerated but I can kind of see where you're coming from. To say it was all Keegans doing this last 15 years is a bit extreme. Think you have Sir Bob and a few others to think of tbh....not just King Kev.

I didn't say it was all Keegan's doing but they all had a better starting point because of where he got us to the first time he was here.

I didn't say it was all Keegan's doing but they all had a better starting point because of where he got us to the first time he was here.

You have to also point out John Hall's millions played their significant role.

You have to also point out John Hall's millions played their significant role.

Of course they did but he had to have the bloke who could use those millions and give the whole area a lift as well as the club.  I can't think of any other manager at that time who could have done better at this club.

Woah, hold on there. Way too rational a thought. You're Ashleyite cancerous cockney sheep scum tbh.