Who are actually the realistic candidates for manager?

stozo

Can Zico speak English. The board isnt communicating with the fans or players, we've got a big problem if the manager can't either.

Be quite fitting. Perhaps they could put the after match interview across the screen vidi-printer style. I would prefer the old one form the 70's that actually looked like a typewriter

Can Zico speak English. The board isnt communicating with the fans or players, we've got a big problem if the manager can't either.

Ramos still can't tbf, and he's the best manager in the world.

It is probably for the best he doesn't speak to anyone at all, as when others fail to deliver he cant get shot to pieces with his quotes being used against him.

To maybe try and put a bit of a positive spin on things, if we were to take Poyet from Spurs, what kind fo affect might that have on their season ?

Who the hell would do their post match interviews for starters.

Joking aside, Leeds noticably took a nosedive after he left. Could the impact of him leaving Spurs have a similar affect (early to tell I  know but I do expect Spurs to greatly improve as the seasons progresses)