Who are actually the realistic candidates for manager?

stozo

He knows man.

Who knows ?

He does.

Who does?

I feel like I'm reading "Fox in Socks" by Dr Suess, when my daughter picks that one out for her bedtime story I loose all will to live :)

Who's on first?

He knows man.

Who knows ?

He does.

Who does?

afar?

I do ?

You do?

He does?

join us tomorrow for the next chapter of jospeh heller's "catch 22". book of the week.

Well you'd know Yos'.

Guest afternoonfix

Gianfranco Zola given the thumbs up to take over at Upton Park

Gianfranco Zola will be offered the chance to become the new West Ham boss today after Slaven Bilic was dramatically ruled out of a return to Upton Park last night.

Despite being the club’s first choice, Bilic was crossed off the short list after confirming that he wants to continue as Croatia coach throughout their World Cup qualifying campaign.

Zola, currently in joint charge of the Italy Under 21 team with Pierluigi Casiraghi, is the club’s new prime target and West Ham will offer him the job as first-team coach under technical director Gianluca Nani.

Gianfranco Zola

Upton Park calling: Zola is set to become the Hammers' new boss on Thursday

The former Chelsea playmaker will become the Hammers’ first foreign coach and will take charge of the team for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League clash at West Bromwich. The news will come as a blow to Newcastle United’s underfire owner Mike Ashley, who wanted Zola to replace Kevin Keegan.

A move for Zola had won favour throughout the St James’ Park boardroom and an approach had been planned by executive director (football) Dennis Wise for his old Stamford Bridge colleague.

Two other major targets have ruled themselves out of the running for the Newcastle post, but former Fenerbahce coach Zico, the Brazil legend, is an intriguing alternative

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1053610/Gianfranco-Zola-given-thumbs-Upton-Park.html?ITO=1490

Zico said: ‘The Newcastle job is one that I would be very interested in taking. It would be a privilege and an honour.

‘I’ve always wanted to experience the Premier League as I believe I could enjoy much success coaching in England. I am used to working alongside technical directors so this isn’t an issue for me. It’s normal for me to work in those conditions.’

Guest afternoonfix

Zico, Newcastle yolunda!

6 Eylül, 2008

zico_taktik Zico, Newcastle yolunda!Zico’ya İngiltere Premier Lig ekiplerinden Emre’nin eski takımı Newcastle United talip oldu!

Fenerbahçe’nin eski Brezilyalı teknik direktörü Artur Zico’ya, İngiltere Premier Lig ekiplerinden ve Emre’nin de eski takımı olan Newcastle United talip oldu.

Daily Telgraph Gazetesi, Kevin Keegan’ın ayrılmasıyla boşalan menajerlik koltuğuna aday isimlerden birinin Brezilyalı hoca olduğunu duyurdu.

Newcastle United teknik direktörlüğü için ismi geçen diğer adaylar ise Everton Menaceri David Moyes, Juventus’un eski çalıştırıcısı Didier Descamps ve Real Zaragoza Teknik Direktörü Garcia Toral…

Zico, Newcastle yolunda!

6 Eylül, 2008

zico_taktik Zico, Newcastle yolunda!Zico’ya İngiltere Premier Lig ekiplerinden Emre’nin eski takımı Newcastle United talip oldu!

Fenerbahçe’nin eski Brezilyalı teknik direktörü Artur Zico’ya, İngiltere Premier Lig ekiplerinden ve Emre’nin de eski takımı olan Newcastle United talip oldu.

Daily Telgraph Gazetesi, Kevin Keegan’ın ayrılmasıyla boşalan menajerlik koltuğuna aday isimlerden birinin Brezilyalı hoca olduğunu duyurdu.

Newcastle United teknik direktörlüğü için ismi geçen diğer adaylar ise Everton Menaceri David Moyes, Juventus’un eski çalıştırıcısı Didier Descamps ve Real Zaragoza Teknik Direktörü Garcia Toral…

Couldnt have put it better myself

Zico said: ‘The Newcastle job is one that I would be very interested in taking. It would be a privilege and an honour.

‘I’ve always wanted to experience the Premier League as I believe I could enjoy much success coaching in England. I am used to working alongside technical directors so this isn’t an issue for me. It’s normal for me to work in those conditions.’

Privilege and an honour. Give me a break.