Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Never thought a winger who creates little, scores even less would be out best midfielder by some distance.  The fella is heart & soul, Joke Enrique has missed him while he has been playing right wing.

Wish he would shoot on sight, with the size of him you would imagine he would have powerful shot.

Sounded like he had a pretty quiet game today. He's been a bit too quiet lately and we need some of his spark to get us going at times. But still, he works his bollocks off which is a lot more than some of our other players.

Guest firetotheworks

So much better on the left. stick nzog in for geremi and keep butt on the bench for hull.

Nzogbia Guthrie is a better quality midfield, but its too lightweight.

I thought he looked class in fits and spurts throughout the first half. So dangerous when he gets some pace going.

That move for Owen's first chance, where he glanced the post, was quality from start to finish.

listening to the radio it sounded like he had a good game today, never stopping. very close to scoring the winner too if it hadn't have been deflected on the line

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/84236018.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19346E4C5E9CA0732614E9FA0CFEB38FC76E30A760B0D811297

can't shoot or pass for his life unfortunately

Great through passes. It's just his shooting that's shocking, and his all-around play more than makes up for that.

It's been said a lot of times already, but if he scored I would've had to throw out my computer. It would've been too flooded in cum to use.

May struggle to keep hold of him in the summer.

Yeah head and shoulders better than a lot of our crap. Just works his arse off, makes something out of nothing and has settled as well as anyone recently at the club. Already people are looking for reasons to knock him down on here. Makes me laugh really, for years people have been speaking of the poison we've had in the boardroom or the dressing room - more recently the most poison I've seen is unfortunately in the stands.

He isn't a winger for me like, doesn't have the one touch and hit ability a wide man needs. I'd play him through the centre IF we had 2 other capable wingers

Because it worked so well the last time we tried that.

He isn't a winger for me like, doesn't have the one touch and hit ability a wide man needs. I'd play him through the centre IF we had 2 other capable wingers

exactly when did we play Jonas in the centre with 2 capable wingers either side?

exactly when did we play Jonas in the centre with 2 capable wingers either side?

Looked dogshit in the middle against Stoke. If you insist on attributing that to the fact that Beye was playing RM instead of just admitting that he isn't a CM, that's your call.

Looked dogshit in the middle against Stoke. If you insist on attributing that to the fact that Beye was playing RM instead of just admitting that he isn't a CM, that's your call.

eh? what's Beye got to do with anything

So we saw Jonas in the middle for 45 minutes against Stoke in which the entire team was out of shape and because of it you're concluding that he isn't a CM?

eh? what's Beye got to do with anything

So we saw Jonas in the middle for 45 minutes against Stoke in which the entire team was out of shape and because of it you're concluding that he isn't a CM?

Yes.

It also may have something to do with a fact that he's been a winger for his entire career.