Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Jonas was excellent last night and has upped his game in the last few weeks, hope it continues.

Played much better last night but there were still times when he didn't look arsed. Watching him and José down the left is brilliant though.

Duff would have scored half a dozen by now if he stayed with us.

Blatently on Ket.

Couldnt beat a man.  Worst 'winger' ive seen.  Run at a play...stop, turn around or cut inside.

Not saying Jonas is that much better, but clearly has more effort in him.  His performances the last two games have been spot on imo.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Duff has done a lot better at Fulham already, I think he is working a lot harder. There seemed to be a culture of laziness here and I think he now realises how lucky he is to be in the Prem, and it's not for granted.

As for N'Zogbia scoring more than the rest of our squad combined :lol: right. Good one. You honestly think he would outscore Kevin 'I touch it it goes in' Nolan?

Guest firetotheworks

I'd rather have Jonas. I hated more or less everything about what Duff brought to our team and NZogbia was only good in spells. Jonas has a certain level of consistency to his game that none of the others had. He has some bad games, but even within them he'll do something worthy of a mention, and he's rarely out of a game. He's almost always involved.

A couple of decent games and people have forgotten just how shit Jonas has been for the rest of the season :lol:

The only consistent for Jonas was falling over, running into corners and giving away possession.

Just hope he has turned the corner and this isn't a purple patch.

N'zogbia, although talented, was a moody trouble-making little girl with a very high opinion of himself.

Regardless of how dangerous he might be we're well shot of him and all the other cheese eating surrender monkeys who've thrown their toys out of the pram before fucking off.

Zog and duff, half the work rate but twice as productive as jonas.

It's not just about goals and assists, Jonas is such a good dribbler teams usually have to have at least 2 men marking him, which frees up space for other players. He also links up well with Enrique. Duff was anonymous at best and N'Zogbia just played well when he felt like it. I'd much rather have Jonas.

Everyone is thought of as better when they leave Newcastle, and every one of our players is judged too harshly by a section of our fans, it's the way of the world.

Duff has been excellent for Fulham this season ...

I rest my case.

Seriously though, I haven't watched Duff very much at all.