Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Frustrating thing is... aye, that was Peterborough United, who were eleven lumps of shit glazed in jizz - but Gutierrez could do that against any set of full-backs in this division if he wanted to. He was up for it yesterday and he'll tear anyone a new one when he's raring to go.

Guest toonlass

Yup according to Simon Bird Jonas said  "I have met him. The owner is doing really good things for NUFC. They want me to stay."

Guest Stephen927

Don't read too much into it, he's hardly going to say "the man who pays me handsomely for doing fuck all is a right cunt" but in his own language obviously, for the purposes of this demonstration it had to be in English.

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

Yup according to Simon Bird Jonas said  "I have met him. The owner is doing really good things for NUFC. They want me to stay."

Translated: Gone in Jan.

Gary Teale in as a replacement  :cheesy:

How serious is Jonas' injury?

It's the one he's been carryng for a year or so it's called cantplayfootballitis. NOt serious many CCC players have built careers despite it.

We realise Parky, not many players at the club are fit to wear the shirt at our glorious club (in the CCC) but which left-sided midfielder would you play in place of thiswasteofspace?

Guest toonlass

Who has said it wasn't a superb goal?

Some were saying it was luck. Whole lot of footballers wishing they were born with that kind of luck.

If anyone said it was luck then I agree with you, there are wrong.

It was a superb goal, the movement and the build up was brilliant and for him to actually score the goal despite his atrocious history in front of goal was great. I haven't been his biggest fan for a while now, but I conceded on Saturday night that it was a class goal, and was delighted that he scored it.

Jonas's goal was absolutely brilliant, btw. I do not understand how anyone can say otherwise. He received the ball around the half way line and went on a solo run that led him to a good shooting position in the box. What other player at the clubs would've scored that goal?

There's probably no other player in the league.

Guest Roger Kint

Jonas's goal was absolutely brilliant, btw. I do not understand how anyone can say otherwise. He received the ball around the half way line and went on a solo run that led him to a good shooting position in the box. What other player at the clubs would've scored that goal?

There's probably no other player in the league.

Sure Taarabt(?) has one maybe two and vaguely remember a Forest player(could be Bristol/Barnsley though) doing similar this season.

Total glory fan now mate, I wait till we do something good then come on. Can't be arsed with moron geordies, moaning about Ashley, the stadium change ect. When if you look at the bigger picture its for the best.

• 2 weeks later...