Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

We should have colour codes for users on here, red for those who piss on everyone's bonfire and green for the shiny, happy people.

Yes! And a little crown for sensible, balanced posters!

That club would have 0 members.

From BBC's quotes of the week:

"I never thought it would take so long for me to have a chance to put it on. It does smell. I have only cleaned it once or twice."

Newcastle's Jonas Gutierrez after celebrating his first goal for the club by putting on his trademark Spiderman mask. The mask that he keeps in his pants.

We should have colour codes for users on here, red for those who piss on everyone's bonfire and green for the shiny, happy people.

I've found 1 of the (several) red candidates...

I've found 1 of the (several) red candidates...

I could probably find about 10 within 5minutes on this forum. I still think that there's more Green members to be had though.

Anyone seen on nufc.com that people are planning on wearing spiderman masks?  Has anyone heard about this?

"Spider Mags 

Following the long- awaited unveiling of his mask against Barnsley, plans for fans to wear similar masks in honour of Jonas Gutierrez have sprung up across the web.

This is planned to happen at the televised home game v Nottingham Forest on Mon March 29th.

Masks are available from various outlets, but the Magicbox branch on Percy Street in the City Centre have now agreed to donate £1 from each £9.99 mask sold (as above) to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

The donation will also be made for any masks that are sold online via their website here. We're more than happy to publicise this, but in no way are claiming credit for the idea - nor do we have any links to Magicbox.  "

Cracking shot, the one that was saved yesterday. He needs to do that more often when cutting inside, and I think he might have found the confidence again to do it.

Is he actually right footed? That would explain how his crossing from the left has been less than great.