Joe Cole

Tooj

Removed

You're a motherfucking stupid son of a whore, and I hope you die a sorry death you fucking loser.

Get out of high school. Not only is this gag done, you just helped me crash my fuckin' browser which had some very, very important links open for the past four days for very good reason.

Can we ban this shit now, please?

For fuck's sake.

*Removed*

You're a motherfucking stupid son of a whore, and I hope you die a sorry death you f***ing loser.

Get out of high school. Not only is this gag done, you just helped me crash my fuckin' browser which had some very, very important links open for the past four days for very good reason.

Can we ban this s*** now, please?

For f***'s sake.

agreed, it`s been posted on other threads too which is just getting plain annoying now.

One more you haven't removed. (by M4TT)

Removed

You're a motherfucking stupid son of a whore, and I hope you die a sorry death you fucking loser.

For fuck's sake.

Ouch.

and <3 noscript

Btw, for those using a Mac, just apple+w and that window can be shut off. No need to reset/restart the whole thing.

Similarly with Windows, you can use Task Manager (right click on the task bar --> task manager) and close just Firefox (or whatever browser you use). Or better yet, use NoScript plugin for Firefox and don't be rickrolled unless you want to.

Guest elbee909

Btw, for those using a Mac, just apple+w and that window can be shut off. No need to reset/restart the whole thing.

Similarly with Windows, you can use Task Manager (right click on the task bar --> task manager) and close just Firefox (or whatever browser you use).

If you do that though, you lose the rest of your firefox session.  That's the problem for some people.

You don't have to close it at all. It's a bit of an effort and I can see how it annoys people but if you just stick with it for about 30 seconds you'll get the option to close that particular tab.

Doesn't the error dialog with lyrics stop you doing that?

You just have to click through all the lyrics till you reach the end and then it'll give you the option to quit. I'm sure people would rather not have to go through that especially if they don't see the funny side at all.

If you don't believe me start another browser up and try it.

You just have to click through all the lyrics till you reach the end and then it'll give you the option to quit. I'm sure people would rather not have to go through that especially if they don't see the funny side at all.

Oh is that it?

Oh is that it?

Yes.

Removed

It's getting tiresome, please read the new forum rule thanks.  :thup:

*Removed*

I don't see any new rules, am I missing something?

Anyway, as Mr Astley's works are protected under copyright law, shouldn't anyone who has ever posted the link be banned for 2 weeks under either the "Posting of Copyrighted Information" or "Piracy of Intellectual Property/Posting Malicious Links" rules?

The bans should actually be combined into a 4 week ban IMO. :dave:

PS this is not "Attempting to get Another User Banned", merely asking for a clarification of the rules.

Removed

For fuck's sake.

lol

Removed

For fuck's sake.

lol

lol... sorry. I just woke up, and read that again.

Apologies. :blush:

I had four days' worth of work-related documents sitting in my browser and I was taking a little break from working when I happened to click on your link. It was 1AM and it absolutely blew my lid, as you can imagine (and subsequently saw).

I suppose my issue is just as Role Model described: I use Firefox and I just have no choice but to fuckin' go to Task Manager and shut the whole browser down. I don't have the slightest bit of patience to "sit through the lyrics." With each lyric that popped up I wanted to smash my monitor.

No way in hell am I sitting through all the lyrics. Who made this shit anyways? Rick Rolling actually used to be a chuckle as it was simply a link to the youtube video. This link has totally killed it. Talk about geeks overdoing it.

So yeah, sorry Messiah, nothing personal, mate.