Shepherd Legacy

macbeth

How about YOU just answer the question I asked YOU, in one post, by naming the people who won't admit Ashley has fucked up.

mick.

Now, why don't YOU ask your mate to answer questions like you have just asked me ie ask him to give a proper answer to what I ask him instead of childish comments.

I bet you don't.

How about YOU just answer the question I asked YOU, in one post, by naming the people who won't admit Ashley has fucked up.

mick.

Thanks. :clap:

You obviously haven't read any of his posts since this entire situation came about then.

mick.

You obviously haven't read any of his posts since this entire situation came about then.

no, but its a shame that you don't insist he replies in the same way as you do me.

I knew you wouldn't do it.

Who won't admit Ashley has f***ed up?

Baggio

I admit he fucked up by employing Keegan as in hindsight it was a mistake, I also think the statement with all of the 'facts' was a mistake.

As Ozzie has said, I'm not sure what that had to do with the footballing and financial mess Shepherd left the club with, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

mick.

no, but its a shame that you don't insist he replies in the same way as you do me.

I'm in a conversation with you, one in which I asked you a question requiring a one-word answer. I couldn't give a fuck what you and anyone else are talking about, I asked you a question that you answered at about the eleventh chance. Well done with that, you got there in the end. :thup:

mick.

I'm in a conversation with you, one in which I asked you a question requiring a one-word answer. I couldn't give a fuck what you and anyone else are talking about, I asked you a question that you answered at about the eleventh chance. Well done with that, you got there in the end. :thup:

but you weren't. I was in a conversation with mick. So why not open a conversation with mick along the same lines as you opened on with me ?

I know you won't do it.

Go on, prove me wrong, and keep asking him until he admits it.

i have 2 questions.

Did shepherd do a good job of running the club?

Has Ashley done a good job of running the club?

1) Yes and No

2) Yes and No

Thanks, thats cleared it up for me then.

:thup:  :lol:

Sorry. I just wanted to add my thoughts without getting dragged into the full reasons why. Shall happily leave that to others.

Mick, when you read this thread I've got a question for you. Don't worry, it's an easy question. It requires a one-word answer, but it'll settle for me something I've been thinking about.

Do you admit Ashley has fucked up?

Mick, when you read this thread I've got a question for you. Don't worry, it's an easy question. It requires a one-word answer, but it'll settle for me something I've been thinking about.

no Dave. What I said to him was "are you happy you got what you wished for"

which incidentally, may be about to get a whole lot worse, because I'm convinced a lot of people just don't realise how deep in the shit we could be now.

mick.

but you weren't. I was in a conversation with mick. So why not open a conversation with mick along the same lines as you opened on with me ?

I know you won't do it.

I asked you a question.

Who won't admit Ashley has fucked up?

The forum doesn't allow usernames that long, so that can't be right. Who won't admit Ashley has fucked up?

It's quite a simple question, I thought.

Dave vs NE5 reminds me of Paxman's classic interview with Michael Howard: "Did you threaten to overrule Derek Lewis?" :laugh:

mick.

I know you won't do it.

I asked you a question.

You have seen my question to mick. I've just posted it again, I bet you won't insist he replies, and I bet that if you do he won't give an honest reply.

Prove me wrong.

And FWIW, respect for admitting that that we aren't that well off just now, and Ashley has fucked up [unlike some]...

mick.