Shepherd Legacy

macbeth

Mick, when you read this thread I've got a question for you. Don't worry, it's an easy question. It requires a one-word answer, but it'll settle for me something I've been thinking about.

Do you admit Ashley has f***ed up?

Yes I do think he has but others are making a convincing case to make me wonder if he has or not.

Well bugger me, looks like you will indeed admit Ashley has f***ed up.

Thanks.

I'd rather not to be honest.

are you happy that you got what you wished for ?

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/sound_sorting/initial_consonants/y/images/yawn.jpg

Thanks.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Prove me wrong ?

Thanks.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Prove me wrong ?

Alan Smith was still shit after a run up front.

There you go.

Guest elbee909

you've re-appeared too

Happy you have what you wished for ?

:idiot2:

What did I wish for?

wish I'd put a bet on that you'd say that  mackems.gif

You now have a club without a fat b****** in charge that doesn't embarrass you.

A few mediocre teams might embarrass you instead though. Just like your good old days.  bluelaugh.gif

As much as I disagree with you on this point, why do you have to come across as such an abrasive, arrogant tosser when you reply?

Try to answer that question only.

you mean that I'm right and you can't see it or bring yourself to admit it ?

I think those who can't see the blatantly obvious, and ignore factual information that doesn't suit their "opinion", are tossers.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the club hasn't embarrassed you in the last 2 weeks ?

It's embarrassed me, more than for many years. I wouldn't really be arsed, but the sad thing is, the only way they are going on the field is headlong into a relegation fight that may be lost unless the soopa new owner abandons his so called "plan" or buggers off and sells to someone who knows something about football. And that DOES bother me.

No, I mean that you come across as an over excited, abrasive, arrogant, tosspot when you've replied to the posts on this thread.  After reading it, you have pissed me off far more with your attitude than your actual viewpoint.

Every now and then, someone new comes along and makes this discovery. It's a shame, really.

it's more of a shame, in my opinion, that people continue to have their heads in the sand, despite the events of the last 2 weeks and the clubs future prospects when put against the fat bastard of the old regime.

Basically speaking, if anybody think we are better off now than we were 18 months ago, they need their head examined.

I think you'll have a job finding anyone who thinks we're better off now.  But again, keep battling against the nasty hordes that you seem to think all completely disagree with you, all the time.  I'm not ashamed to admit that recent events are shit, as shit as they've been in recent memory.  But then, we weren't going anywhere good with the last lot, otherwise we wouldn't be here, where we are, would we? 

We can agree or disagree on this without you having to personally attack or attribute assumed views to me, Mick, Macbeth, Ozziemandias, Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy etc.  Ultimately your idea of discussion and debate always ends up with defaming your opponents.  That's _the_ shame here because you've obviously got a lot of experience of following NUFC but you're all too ready to disappear up your own arse.  It's a football forum, not Question Time.

If you want me or anyone lse to bow down and worship your almighty foresight, borne of years of experience, and how we should OBVIOUSLY have kept your favourite chairman in the world ever - which is apparently what you want everyone to do?  Then you can kindly fuck off with that sanctimonious bollocks.

OK.  This is the bit where you reply by taking a few choice phrases from my post, re-using them and then prattling on about something else that shows how wrong I, and everyone else, always is.

Its a real shame that you are resorting to silly comments like "favourite chairman", they let you down, and others too.

I stand by what I always said, the old board did very well for the club, and replacing them with better people who want genuine success on the field for the club like they did, will be a lot harder than you think.

ALL the disagreements I've had revolve around this basic statement in some form or another.

I don't think I've rearranged any of your statements here, this is it. As basic as possible.

Some people however are sadly so lacking they ask for ridicule. Its unavoidable.

And FWIW, respect for admitting that that we aren't that well off just now, and Ashley has fucked up [unlike some] and believe me when I say that I would far rather he had taken the chance last friday to put right what he had got wrong, and better still that he had came in in the first place with the right idea.

Trust me, you've made comments far worse than 'favourite chairman' about other people.

Personally I think Ashley may be on mind-altering substance of some kind.  I have no idea what he's playing at, really.

Ultimately we have little say over who the owners are ever replaced by, I think that's pretty clear.

Trust me, you've made comments far worse than 'favourite chairman' about other people.

Personally I think Ashley may be on mind-altering substance of some kind.  I have no idea what he's playing at, really.

Ultimately we have little say over who the owners are ever replaced by, I think that's pretty clear.

I've trimmed all of that.

You're right about the owners, of course.

YOu might also be right about Ashley, maybe he's always been something. Who knows.

What really bothers me now, is that this season could turn out to be an absolute disaster. Ashley wanting the figure he's been quoted as wanting is nonsense, he'lll never get that. And as we struggle the price goes down, and if we get relegated, it will dive.

He should take the best offer he can get as soon as he can. He lost his chance to restore stability, goodwill and a better prospects last week.

I don''t care who the chairman/owner is, so long as he has the good of the club at heart, and understands that the whole heart of the football club begins with having quality players in the dressing room, and he has to back his chosen manager, and if you want to be like the other big clubs then you have to act like they do.

YOu might also be right about Ashley, maybe he's always been something. Who knows.

What really bothers me now, is that this season could turn out to be an absolute disaster. Ashley wanting the figure he's been quoted as wanting is nonsense, he'lll never get that. And as we struggle the price goes down, and if we get relegated, it will dive.

He should take the best offer he can get as soon as he can. He lost his chance to restore stability, goodwill and a better prospects last week.

I don''t care who the chairman is, so long as he has the good of the club at heart, and understands that the whole heart of the football club begins with having quality players in the dressing room, and he has to back his chosen manager, and if you want to be like the other big clubs then you have to act like they do.

:clap:

I don''t care who the chairman/owner is, so long as he has the good of the club at heart, and understands that the whole heart of the football club begins with having quality players in the dressing room, and he has to back his chosen manager, and if you want to be like the other big clubs then you have to act like they do.

Good post, I don't think you'll find any right-minded Newcastle United fan who will disagree with any of that.

According to you I wished for "You now have a club without a fat b****** in charge that doesn't embarrass you."

I'm not sure what Llambias does so I can't really answer the question although he doesn't seem to be very good at running a football club and he's not as good as the bloke who he took over from.

According to you I wished for "You now have a club without a fat b****** in charge that doesn't embarrass you."

I'm not sure what Llambias does so I can't really answer the question although he doesn't seem to be very good at running a football club and he's not as good as the bloke who he took over from.

no, Ashley is in charge. Its Ashleys system and Ashleys men one and all. And you always insisted Shepherd was in charge.

I knew you wouldn't have the balls to reply honestly to that.

Thanks for proving my point.

Goodnight.