So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Some people in Nigeria are loaded, it has a very rich set of natural resources, mind you we'd be well screwed if the Communist/Islamist militants managed to take control of the River Delta area as they have been threatening over the last few years.  I am assuming that is where these Nigerian business men get their money from.

Actually that might add nice command and conquer element to this board.  I'd quite enjoy a thread called 'Nigerian government Vs Islamic militants pre battle of the delta thread 07/09/10'.  Make a nice change from calling each other mongs and debating if the new board is better than the old one for the 1000th time.

We are a living soap opera

if this was a scripted tv show, the critics would slaughter it as ridiculous,....

The crossroads of football i'd call us

Who is Benny then ?

Hmmmmmm fat cunt that fucks everything up when it was running perfect! Let me think.........

Some people in Nigeria are loaded, it has a very rich set of natural resources, mind you we'd be well screwed if the Communist/Islamist militants managed to take control of the River Delta area as they have been threatening over the last few years.  I am assuming that is where these Nigerian business men get their money from.

Actually that might add nice command and conquer element to this board.  I'd quite enjoy a thread called 'Nigerian government Vs Islamic militants pre battle of the delta thread 07/09/10'.  Make a nice change from calling each other mongs and debating if the new board is better than the old one for the 1000th time.

;D

If they're struggling to find the money, they won't have much left spare to subsidise the club. And I tend to think that consortiums will be keener to get a return for their investment anyway.

No thanks.

Well if we see this parked in the directors spot we know they are

And Drop a few gold teeth in Ashleys palm to make up the last few quid

FFS get a grip. This is my first ever post on here and I'll tell you's what. there are a buch of absolute biggoted racist fookers amongst us. If this is the way this forum is then I'm away before I began.

Can we just see what happens over the next few days without the majority of the forum going all Alf Garnett?

Idiots.

Guest johnson293

FFS get a grip. This is my first ever post on here and I'll tell you's what. there are a buch of absolute biggoted racist fookers amongst us. If this is the way this forum is then I'm away before I began.

Can we just see what happens over the next few days without the majority of the forum going all Alf Garnett?

Idiots.

:spit:

Idiots.

Welcome to the Jungle...

Idiots.

Welcome to the Jungle...

There's a follow on joke that someoen's dying to crack here but tlet's not go there...

Idiots.

He's a cockney! Haven't you heard? We don't do cockney's

Idiots.

Welcome to the Jungle...

There's a follow on joke that someoen's dying to crack here but tlet's not go there...

:lol:

Idiots.

Your head might explode if someone should dig up that oba photoshop.

Of course, according to some on here, nothing can ever actually be racist or offensive, it's always just the other person being too PC or too sensitive. :rolleyes:

Thanks for dropping in.

Bye now.

Idiots.

Welcome to the Jungle...

it took a lot of self control not to type it, hence the ....leaving it to your imagination.

Can someone drop Keith Harris a email & find out what the crack is.

[email protected]

Failing that give him a buzz on 020 7107 8000 ask for Keith,  if his PA vets his calls tell her your a associate of City bigwigs: ChezGiven, Scott Parker's 60's Haircut & MacBeth  :thup:

REPORT BACK!!!

Orville is a shrewd customer, he won't buy it.

Guest johnson293

The Cheif exec is called Keith Harris!  perhaps he is going to paint Dennis Wise green and use him as Orville?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/HarrisAwful.jpg

:pow:

The Cheif exec is called Keith Harris!  perhaps he is going to paint Dennis Wise green and use him as Orville?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/HarrisAwful.jpg

:pow:

i always hated that squeeky little Bastrad, ...

didnt think much of orville either.

Guest elbee909

FFS get a grip. This is my first ever post on here and I'll tell you's what. there are a buch of absolute biggoted racist fookers amongst us.

That's geordies for you.

</irony overload>

I'd have KK back in a crack.

If something aint done quickly we are going down. A buyout and a return of KK will get the fans and players buzzing again, and its still early enough in the season for it to not be completely wasted.

A buyout fair enough, but the return of Keegan is NOT the way forward. Too much water under the bridge..... three times would be a total joke.

I hear what you say about getting the place buzzing again.. but until when? I don't think he was the 100% innocent party in this fiasco - yes, he was made to look a fool, but Keegan is Keegan, and he's ALWAYS ran away when the going gets even slightly tough. If he loved this bloody club as much as he harped on about how he did, then he catergorically would not have walked out, knowing the state this team was going to be left in. He is to blame too for this, although not in the magnitude that Ashley is.

Lets face it, as the dust settles, its becoming obvious that it WAS a masterstroke getting Keegan back, but only in the sense that it got season tickets sold, which im convinced was the only reason he was brought back in the first place.

Its time to cut the cord and move on - with new owners in place it becomes a bit brighter of a proposition for managers. Its time to stop being so pathetically patriotic, and get a tactically sound foreign coach in - basically what we were crying out for ever since SBR left.

Like the wonderful and world famous Juande Ramos?